TravelBanter

-   Air travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Wanted: Southwest Air Rapid Rewards, and other mileage. Top $$ Paid. (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=1373)

James October 22nd, 2003 01:57 PM

Wanted: Southwest Air Rapid Rewards, and other mileage. Top $$ Paid.

We are looking to purchase SW Air Rapid Rewards coupons, and other
mileage awards more than 25K miles. If you have any for sale, please
call us at 1-800-559-3135, or email us at: .
Immediate payment!!

Thank you.

Jim Everett

Peter L October 22nd, 2003 04:44 PM

Wanted: Southwest Air Rapid Rewards, and other mileage. Top $$ Paid.

www.ebay.com

"James" wrote in message
om...
We are looking to purchase SW Air Rapid Rewards coupons, and other
mileage awards more than 25K miles. If you have any for sale, please
call us at 1-800-559-3135, or email us at: .
Immediate payment!!

Thank you.

Jim Everett

mrtravel October 22nd, 2003 08:00 PM

James wrote:

We are looking to purchase SW Air Rapid Rewards coupons, and other
mileage awards more than 25K miles. If you have any for sale, please
call us at 1-800-559-3135, or email us at: .
Immediate payment!!

This violates the terms of the Rapid Rewards program.
BTW, how are you going to deal with the new WN Electronic Awards?
Not as easy as swapping paper, eh??

Peter L October 22nd, 2003 08:39 PM

Wanted: Southwest Air Rapid Rewards, and other mileage. Top $$ Paid.

"mrtravel" wrote in message
m...
James wrote:

We are looking to purchase SW Air Rapid Rewards coupons, and other
mileage awards more than 25K miles. If you have any for sale, please
call us at 1-800-559-3135, or email us at: .
Immediate payment!!

This violates the terms of the Rapid Rewards program.
BTW, how are you going to deal with the new WN Electronic Awards?
Not as easy as swapping paper, eh??

People get around it by selling drink coupons, with the Rapid Rewards
attached as a "gift".