TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   2 American men arrested on gay cruise in Caribbean (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=176819)

Charles[_6_] March 23rd, 2012 04:37 PM

2 American men arrested on gay cruise in Caribbean

On 23 Mar 2012 05:26:00 -0000, Frank Goodman wrote:

There's always the possibility that a submarine will use a ship
full of faggots as a target.

Sick **** STFU
--
Charles - "I am not a homo, I am gay."

Sophie Tucker March 23rd, 2012 07:17 PM

On Mar 23 2012 11:50 AM, Charles wrote:

On 23 Mar 2012 05:26:00 -0000, Frank Goodman wrote:

There's always the possibility that a submarine will use a ship
full of faggots as a target.

Sick **** STFU
--
Charles - "I am not a homo, I am gay."

And of course everyone needs to know that this note was NOT posted by the
"real" Charles. What is sick is the fact that the forger has to lurk
here, in a newsgroup with virtually no activity at all, waiting for a post
to answer.

FWIW, the "real" Charles' address is not "fart" at anything.

I smell a "Chrissy" sighting.

----*

Loverly Vagina March 24th, 2012 04:16 AM

On Fri, 23 Mar 2012 12:17:24 -0700, Sophie Tucker wrote:

On Mar 23 2012 11:50 AM, Charles wrote:

On 23 Mar 2012 05:26:00 -0000, Frank Goodman wrote:

There's always the possibility that a submarine will use a ship
full of faggots as a target.

Sick **** STFU
--
Charles - "I am not a homo, I am gay."

And of course everyone needs to know that this note was NOT posted by the
"real" Charles. What is sick is the fact that the forger has to lurk
here, in a newsgroup with virtually no activity at all, waiting for a post
to answer.

FWIW, the "real" Charles' address is not "fart" at anything.

I smell a "Chrissy" pussy.

No just moi. But you can smell me too anytime.
--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV7agoTb5Ak

Chrissy Cruiser[_3_] March 28th, 2012 05:48 AM

2 American men arrested on gay cruise in Caribbean

On Fri, 23 Mar 2012 12:17:24 -0700, Sophie Tucker wrote:

On Mar 23 2012 11:50 AM, Charles wrote:

On 23 Mar 2012 05:26:00 -0000, Frank Goodman wrote:

There's always the possibility that a submarine will use a ship
full of faggots as a target.

Sick **** STFU
--
Charles - "I am not a homo, I am gay."

And of course everyone needs to know that this note was NOT posted by the
"real" Charles.

Proof? None? STFU then.

What is sick is the fact that the forger has to lurk
here, in a newsgroup with virtually no activity at all, waiting for a post
to answer.

FWIW, the "real" Charles' address is not "fart" at anything.

I smell a "Chrissy" sighting.

Smell? A "sighting" LOL

Our companion Ms. Tucker may be a seemingly personable soul but we
must take care not to let this obscure the fact that she is far too
dense to realize she has long ago been out of her depth on RTC.

I think I could be wasting my time because Ms. Tucker lacks the
basic personal equipment needed to comprehend these concepts.

In other words, she has no brains.

snicker