TravelBanter

-   Asia (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Mongolia Trip (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=6063)

22 February 21st, 2004 04:49 PM

Mongolia Trip

I'm planning to visit Mogolia this year. So I'm searching someone as
company.

On the country the level of live is very cheap, but if you rent a jeep (the
only way to travel

around the biggest part of the country), you must pay US 100$ by day. That
includes food,

guide, places to stay, etc. We can put until 5 persons on the jeep without
any change of

the price. We must pay US 100$ for one person or for 5 persons (on this case
US 20$ by

each one).

Volunteers please left a message.

Thanks.

Dieter Aaa February 21st, 2004 06:08 PM

Mongolia Trip

"22" schreef in bericht
I'm planning to visit Mogolia this year. So I'm searching someone as
company.

On the country the level of live is very cheap, but if you rent a jeep

(the
only way to travel

around the biggest part of the country), you must pay US 100$ by day. That
includes food,

guide, places to stay, etc. We can put until 5 persons on the jeep without
any change of

the price. We must pay US 100$ for one person or for 5 persons (on this

case
US 20$ by

each one).

Volunteers please left a message.

where are you from ?

22 February 28th, 2004 05:43 PM

Mongolia Trip

Hello. I'm from Portugal.

I'm planning stay there around 3/4 weeks.

And you? Where you from?

"22" schreef in bericht