TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Vancouver Cruise Terminal to Airport (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26903)

Lanouette June 6th, 2004 04:13 PM

Vancouver Cruise Terminal to Airport

Hi,

Can anyone tell me alternatives to Princess's transportation from the
Vancouver cruise terminal to the airport? Monday morning.

Thanks,
Jen

TripReport Guy June 6th, 2004 04:48 PM

Vancouver Cruise Terminal to Airport

Hi there,

We live in Vancouver.

There are cabs a-plenty! Cabs are always hanging around outside the hotel,
and there are always bell-hops ready to flag one for you. However, it is
some distance from the cruise ship terminal to the airport. A cab from the
cruise terminal (which is at the Pan-Pacific Hotel) to the Airport (which is
in Richmond) would cost about $40 Canadian. There is public transporation
(buses) as well, which would cost about $3.00 CDN each person, but with a
lot of luggage this may be quite tedious.

TripReport Guy
www.MyTripReport.com

"Lanouette" wrote in message
Hi,

Can anyone tell me alternatives to Princess's transportation from the
Vancouver cruise terminal to the airport? Monday morning.

Thanks,
Jen

PMM June 6th, 2004 05:50 PM

Vancouver Cruise Terminal to Airport

Hi

"Lanouette" wrote in message
Hi,

Can anyone tell me alternatives to Princess's transportation from the
Vancouver cruise terminal to the airport? Monday morning.

Thanks,
Jen

There is also the Vancouver Airporter Bus, see: http://www.yvrairporter.com/
which picks up at the Pan Pacific Hotel, an elevator ride from the terminal.
Costs $12C to the airport.

PMM

JLeary256 June 6th, 2004 06:03 PM

Vancouver Cruise Terminal to Airport

As mentioned a CAB. I paid $26ca+++ tip last Sept. Pay with a credit card for
the best exchange. Most all cabs take them. Allow up to 45 mins. all stop and
go city driving.