TravelBanter

-   Europe (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   travel? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=178477)

Erilar November 10th, 2012 07:52 PM

travel?

Newstap doesn't show me the cross-posting, so perhaps that's where all the
garbage is coming from, but what happened to "travel" here?

--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist with iPad

Runge 667 November 10th, 2012 08:38 PM

travel?

You think chatting with martin is travel ???????

"Erilar" a écrit dans le message de groupe de
discussion : ...
Newstap doesn't show me the cross-posting, so perhaps that's where all the
garbage is coming from, but what happened to "travel" here?

--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist with iPad

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) November 10th, 2012 08:52 PM

travel?

Erilar wrote:
Newstap doesn't show me the cross-posting, so perhaps that's where all the
garbage is coming from, but what happened to "travel" here?

PJO'D "happened", is all - and the fact that the American election is
now over hasn't slowed him/her/it down one iota!

Runge 667 November 10th, 2012 10:38 PM

travel?

Here come US OT Granny...

Erilar wrote:
Newstap doesn't show me the cross-posting, so perhaps that's where all
the
garbage is coming from, but what happened to "travel" here?

PJO'D "happened", is all - and the fact that the American election is now
over hasn't slowed him/her/it down one iota!

poldy November 11th, 2012 02:31 AM

travel?

In article ,
Martin wrote:

On Sat, 10 Nov 2012 19:52:37 +0000 (UTC), Erilar
wrote:

Newstap doesn't show me the cross-posting, so perhaps that's where all the
garbage is coming from, but what happened to "travel" here?

Your American friends put people off.

Nah, the web happened.

A lot of ISPs, at least in the US, have dropped USENET support.

Erilar November 12th, 2012 04:59 PM

travel?

wrote:

Newstap doesn't show me the cross-posting, so perhaps that's where all the
garbage is coming from, but what happened to "travel" here?

Your American friends put people off.

The trolls are not my friends!
--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist with iPad

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) November 12th, 2012 09:42 PM

travel?

wrote:

Newstap doesn't show me the cross-posting, so perhaps that's where all the
garbage is coming from, but what happened to "travel" here?

Your American friends put people off.

The trolls are not my friends!

Nor mine!

Runge 667 November 13th, 2012 10:02 PM

travel?

and when all the old bozos add their "contri" "nor mine", the group will
look much better...