TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   alaska cruise (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26416)

TJ D May 13th, 2004 01:43 PM

alaska cruise

is late April a good time for a cruise to Alaska?
thanks
teejay

Michael Graham May 13th, 2004 09:35 PM

alaska cruise

Seems just a little early to me. I am not sure the cruise lines offer
service to Alaska then or not. Even if they do, I think it is still to
early and would wait. I say this, as I not sure what the wheather will
be like then. Also was told by my local travel agent that even May
might too early.

M. Graham

(TJ D) wrote in message ...
is late April a good time for a cruise to Alaska?
thanks
teejay

JLeary256 May 14th, 2004 12:56 PM

alaska cruise

is late April a good time for a cruise to Alaska?
thanks
teejay

NOPE, none of the majors go that early. I left Anchorage April 1 and there was
plenty of snow and temps only about 30, certainly not cruising weather. :)

Steve May 15th, 2004 03:20 PM

alaska cruise

Usually the first week of may is the beginning of the trek up the west coast
to alaska

"JLeary256" wrote in message
is late April a good time for a cruise to Alaska?
thanks
teejay

NOPE, none of the majors go that early. I left Anchorage April 1 and

there was
plenty of snow and temps only about 30, certainly not cruising weather.

:)