TravelBanter

-   Travel - anything else not covered (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Holidays, in nice house 20 m from the sea Peljesac-Croatia (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=85137)

Dubo March 9th, 2006 10:52 PM

Holidays, in nice house 20 m from the sea Peljesac-Croatia

We rent a nice apartment in relaxing and cheap holiday house on
Croatian Peninsula Peljesac just 20 m from the sea, ve have our privat
port and little boat.
TV, refrigerator, barbecue, teraces, Ideal for an economic and
refreshing holiday.
Also we visit old Cities of Dubrovnik & Korcula.
Food was mostly domestic, we bay oyster and mussel on farms neer by, and
fresh fish in village near by,drink was black vine we get as wellcome
gift from owners. It was so relaxing.
http://www.peljesac-apartments.com/