TravelBanter

-   Asia (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   green sands (soft drink) (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=181691)

[email protected] February 1st, 2015 03:56 PM

green sands (soft drink)

fortunately, i can still find it in a mart near my house..in indonesia, of course.
i myself don't really like alcoholic drink and knowing the fact it's a beer-based shandy..afterall,this is the only kind of "beer" i've ever consumed.
you'd never forget the taste,once you tried it (in my opinion..hhe)

Jack Campin February 1st, 2015 11:03 PM

green sands (soft drink)

wrote:

fortunately, i can still find it in a mart near my house..in indonesia,
of course.
i myself don't really like alcoholic drink and knowing the fact it's
a beer-based shandy..afterall,this is the only kind of "beer" i've
ever consumed.
you'd never forget the taste,once you tried it (in my opinion..hhe)

Is it dyed green with pandan, or what?

Pirya June 26th, 2015 08:55 AM

I love it also. Every weekend I drink beer with my friends.

[email protected] April 12th, 2016 07:11 AM

green sands (soft drink)

Any chance you can ship some to canada