TravelBanter

-   Latin America (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Panama Sights site revamped (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=122278)

.... www.FocusOnPanama.com .... October 5th, 2007 12:24 PM

Panama Sights site revamped

For the past 13 years Panama Sights, formerly known as Focus On Panama has
been serving the travel bugs on the internet that have an eye on visiting
Panama. We have been online even before internet was widely known in the
local market.

Since then we have been providing answers to the internet community by both
website content as well as personalized email responses. There is a bit of
everything and more comming all the time as we have some new exciting plans
on the pipeline.

Many sites about Panama have come and gone but Panama Sights which started
as a personal site many years ago is still there, a landmark in Panamanian
tourism. To commemorate our 13th year of operation we have moved the domain
to a separate hosting account and completely redesigned the site to make it
easier to navigate and more friendly. Please come and enjoy the green
tropical forest of Panama at:

http://www.PanamaSights.com/

we are still reachable via the old domain

http://www.FocusOnPanama.com/

Additionally the forums have been totally revamped with new software.
Unfortunately due to resource problems all the accounts and former posts had
to be eliminated but that should not e a problem.