TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   When is best weather in Brisbane? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=31967)

Jim July 11th, 2004 11:36 PM

When is best weather in Brisbane?

My wife and I hope to visit the Brisbane area for a month in 2005.
When's the best time to go for comfortable relatively dry weather?

David Bennetts July 11th, 2004 11:56 PM

"Jim" wrote in message
My wife and I hope to visit the Brisbane area for a month in 2005.
When's the best time to go for comfortable relatively dry weather?

The winter period in Brisbane - between June and August - is the driest in
terms of volume of rain and rain-days, and the most comfortable in terms of
combined temperature and humidity.

See http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/averag...w_040214.shtml for
details.

Regards

David Bennetts

Jim July 12th, 2004 12:00 AM

David Bennetts wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message

My wife and I hope to visit the Brisbane area for a month in 2005.
When's the best time to go for comfortable relatively dry weather?

The winter period in Brisbane - between June and August - is the driest in
terms of volume of rain and rain-days, and the most comfortable in terms of
combined temperature and humidity.

See http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/averag...w_040214.shtml for
details.

Regards

David Bennetts

Thanks, David. That's very helpful.

Jim

John L July 12th, 2004 06:32 AM

"Jim" wrote in message

My wife and I hope to visit the Brisbane area for a month in 2005.
When's the best time to go for comfortable relatively dry weather?

It's very dry in Brisbane right nw, we've had one day of light
showers. it's quite cool at night & some mornings around 8 degrees
celcius. Best time is around late September early October, when the
mornings & evenings are warmer.

John L.