TravelBanter

-   All-inclusive Resorts (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Traveling with your family? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=50085)

Jo November 19th, 2004 08:29 PM

Traveling with your family?

First hand information is far better than any brochure or pamphlet,
and this resource is invaluable when choosing the right resort or
cruise.

I am looking for your travel experiences for my site. I am a parent
and former travel agent and I am trying to build a collection of
travel reviews for family beach vacations. A place where families can
go and get information from other families experiences but I can't do
it without your input!

If you have a few minutes, please go
http://www.best-family-beach-vacatio...l-reviews.html and
submit your travel review.

Thank you
Jolana – Webmaster – Best Family Beach Vacations