TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Opinion wanted - Bargain Wheels Car Rentals (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=88336)

PhilD April 26th, 2006 02:34 PM

Opinion wanted - Bargain Wheels Car Rentals

If anyone has used this car hire firm or its franchises in Australia, I'd be
interested in any comments, particularly as to the range of vehicles and
reliability of them.

TIA
Phil

Paul May 18th, 2006 09:02 AM

"PhilD" wrote in message
If anyone has used this car hire firm or its franchises in Australia, I'd

be
interested in any comments, particularly as to the range of vehicles and
reliability of them.

TIA
Phil

Depends on what yu budget for and which state.
Yu want rent a wreck or budget. Theres plenty of small hirers that have
pretty good cars at good rates.