TravelBanter

-   Backpacking and Budget travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Travel Photography Wanted (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=8421)

Idarta Travel Images November 22nd, 2003 11:33 AM

Travel Photography Wanted

Idarta Travel Images is a professional digital stock photography
library supplying instantly downloadable digital travel images from
around the world. Due to ongoing demand from its customers, it is
seeking to expand its online collection of travel photography.

If you have:

1. Original transparencies/slides,
2. High-res digital scans from transparencies/slides
3. High quality originals from a 5MP+ digital camera.

We offer up to 80% of the license fee to you. Don't forget to
enter the promotion code GGROUPS when registering on the website to be
entered into the quarterly prize draw for an exciting Apple iPod.

Aussie World November 23rd, 2003 08:40 AM

Travel Photography Wanted

As URL was not included, I found it via Yahoo:
http://www.idartatravelimages.com/

Alain

m...