TravelBanter

-   Backpacking and Budget travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   ACCOMMODATION IN HISTORIC CENTER OF ROME - ITALY (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139107)

Rent Home In Rome May 25th, 2008 02:15 PM

ACCOMMODATION IN HISTORIC CENTER OF ROME - ITALY

Hallo,

if you are going to Rome for job reasons or for holidays, why should you
stay in a small hotel room and spend a bunch of money?
Save money and choose my elegant apartment located in the core of Rome a few
minute walking from the famous piazza Navona and just behind the
caracteristic piazza Farnese and Campo dei Fiori. A real unique chance to
combine money saving with an uncomparable location, between typical
restaurants and astonishing artistic beauties.
Check it out, ask for availability, make a reservation and ask me any
question on my personal web site:

www.renthomeinrome.com

Thanks
Francesco