TravelBanter

-   Africa (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Online Travel Tips to Africa ? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=131985)

iulianh February 25th, 2008 10:36 PM

Online Travel Tips to Africa ?

I was recently looking for some online travel tips for Africa on the
internet , and I found http://www.onlinetraveltips.info . I am going
in an business trip next week and I wanted to know what you guys think
about this site, is it offering great articles and tips ?

Thanks,
Iulian

Hans-Georg Michna February 26th, 2008 11:42 AM

Online Travel Tips to Africa ?

Spam, scantily disguised.
--
No mail, please.

yoCGuigui February 27th, 2008 09:32 AM

On 25 feb, 23:36, iulianh wrote:
I was recently looking for some online travel tips for Africa on the
internet , and I foundhttp://www.onlinetraveltips.info. I am going
in an business trip next week and I wanted to know what you guys think
about this site, is it offering great articles and tips ?

Thanks,
Iulian

The website you are asking about is in your profile ...