TravelBanter

-   All-inclusive Resorts (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   ixtapa versus zihuatanejo (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=54447)

dpa December 30th, 2004 04:10 PM

ixtapa versus zihuatanejo

Happy New Year All!
Would like to know which of the cities gets more of an ocean breeze and
is cooler during the month of May and any other info you can give us
regarding the resorts Las Brisas Ixtapa versus the new club intrawest
resort in Zihuatanejo.
thank you
dpa

wayne December 31st, 2004 04:24 PM

they are both pretty close together about 5 miles apart. I have stayed
there plus Manzanillo. The east coast of Mexico is much nicer in my
opinion. Warmer and clearer water. Price is very similar but a little more
south of Cancun

I would pick the east coast of Mexico vs an west coast resort.

Wayne