TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   N.Z.Auckland (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=39066)

Robin August 17th, 2004 01:21 PM

N.Z.Auckland

An example of Day Tours from Auckland can be found at the following website
http://www.affiliate.viator.com/broc...TPOP&AUID=2536

Robin

"goblu" wrote in message
m...

We will be in Auckland in Sept for three days then we are going South
Could any one please advise if there is a day trip to the Bay of
Islands.
Or could some one advise of a website for day tours from Auckland.