TravelBanter

-   Travel - anything else not covered (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Singapore or Indonesia? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=180669)

[email protected] October 12th, 2013 05:10 AM

Singapore or Indonesia?

If you have to choose one for a trip, which would you choose?

[email protected] October 12th, 2013 05:26 AM

Singapore or Indonesia?

於 2013年10月12日星期*UTC+8下午12時10分30 寫道:

If you have to choose one for a trip, which would you choose?

I would choose Indonesia.

[email protected] October 12th, 2013 05:44 AM

Singapore or Indonesia?

於 2013年10月12日星期*UTC+8下午12時10分30 寫道:

If you have to choose one for a trip, which would you choose?

Why not both? ^^

[email protected] October 12th, 2013 05:54 AM

Singapore or Indonesia?

於 2013年10月12日星期*UTC+8下午12時44分18 寫道:

於 2013年10月12日星期*UTC+8下午12時10分30 寫道:

If you have to choose one for a trip, which would you choose?

Why not both? ^^

Not enough time and money (sigh)

[email protected] October 12th, 2013 06:11 AM

Singapore or Indonesia?

於 2013年10月12日星期*UTC+8下午12時54分53 寫道:

於 2013年10月12日星期*UTC+8下午12時44分18 寫道:

於 2013年10月12日星期*UTC+8下午12時10分30 寫道:

If you have to choose one for a trip, which would you choose?

Why not both? ^^

Not enough time and money (sigh)

How about a cruise trip that travel these two places? I know that Costa will have one soon.

Torsten Villnow October 12th, 2013 12:57 PM

Singapore or Indonesia?

Am 12.10.2013 06:10, schrieb :
If you have to choose one for a trip, which would you choose?

What a strange question (sorry) ... Singapore is more or less a
city-state only and Indonesia a huge and very diverse country with
thousands of islands.

What are you mainly interested in?

--
Torsten Villnow

Torsten Villnow October 12th, 2013 01:43 PM

Singapore or Indonesia?

Am 12.10.2013 06:10, schrieb :
If you have to choose one for a trip, which would you choose?

What a strange alternative (sorry) ... Singapore is more or less a
city-state only and Indonesia a huge and very diverse country with
thousands of islands.

What are you mainly interested in?

--
Torsten Villnow

ramkeshplt December 18th, 2013 07:33 AM

My first choice to travel in Singapore.

ORRELL September 30th, 2014 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramkeshplt (Post 1044585)
My first choice to travel in Singapore.

I will prefer to visit Indonesia. I really like this region for its stunning and attractive beaches. Especially Bali.. it is my favorite tourist destination in Indonesia as well as all over the world.

Bildad November 13th, 2014 09:31 AM

I would chose Singapore because of tens of the attractions there and at the same time how something goes for us has an impact overall so yeah it goes right Indonesia is also good at tourism but Singapore is more good one.