TravelBanter

-   Travel Marketplace (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Vietnam travel information - Halong Bien Ngoc Luxury Junk (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=121070)

traveltolao September 15th, 2007 11:05 AM

Vietnam travel information - Halong Bien Ngoc Luxury Junk

There is a new luxury junk in Halong Bay called Bien Ngoc Cruise and I
would like to give you some information as underneath:

Halong Bien Ngoc Company was established in the October 2002 by a
group that found Hai Au Company ten years ago.
With the achievement we gather in over ten years serving the tourists
who had discovered Halong Bay by ship, Ha Long Bien Ngoc Company is
the first partner for your travel.
The boat was designed in a traditional style and well equipped with
modern facilities such as A/C, hot water, composite kayaks,ect. Bien
Ngoc experienced and well-trained staffs are appreciated to serve you.
Futher more, we are willing to bring you not only the memories about
marvelous beauty of HaLong Bay-A World Heritage but also the
satisfaction about all the luxurius and comfortable services we have
made.
We realized that we always have to improve ourselves by continuing
investing in ship-building, staff-training to be more and more
professional and perfecting all the services to deserve your belief.

More information can be reached at:
http://www.easyvietnamtravel.com
http://www.bienngoccruise.com
http://www.traveltolao.com