TravelBanter

-   Africa (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Marsabit ? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=80256)

Dave Patterson December 31st, 2005 06:46 PM

Marsabit ?

Anyone been to Marsabit in Kenya recently?
I'm especially interested in referrals for
transport in the town, guides for the park.
And, if anyone flew in by chartered aircraft,
I would like input from them as well even if
they were not there for wildlife viewing.

Gorillasafaris January 6th, 2006 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Patterson
Anyone been to Marsabit in Kenya recently?
I'm especially interested in referrals for
transport in the town, guides for the park.
And, if anyone flew in by chartered aircraft,
I would like input from them as well even if
they were not there for wildlife viewing.

Hi dave, seems no one has answered you this message. I can organize for you to have a vehicle for the tour of marsabit or I can organize a charter plane to take you there. Please send the the details of you safari and I will surely help you.