TravelBanter

-   Air travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Sheremetyevo Terminal F (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=177992)

Jake[_3_] August 29th, 2012 02:20 PM

Sheremetyevo Terminal F

I'm going to be stuck there for half a day on a stopover soon on an F/F
transfer and I heard it's a bit crappy, is it better to hang out in D/E
instead? Is it possible to walk between the terminals without going through
security checks?

Are the Russians likely to react negatively to photography in the terminals
(obviously of things other than the security control points) or of the
planes taken from the viewing area?

Tom P[_6_] September 4th, 2012 09:46 PM

Sheremetyevo Terminal F

On 08/29/2012 03:20 PM, Jake wrote:
I'm going to be stuck there for half a day on a stopover soon on an F/F
transfer and I heard it's a bit crappy, is it better to hang out in D/E
instead? Is it possible to walk between the terminals without going through
security checks?

Are the Russians likely to react negatively to photography in the terminals
(obviously of things other than the security control points) or of the
planes taken from the viewing area?

I haven't been to Sheremetyevo for over ten years, but we used to walk
out of the terminal, go to a hotel (Novotel?) over the road and sit very
comfortably in the bar.