TravelBanter

-   Africa (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   (AD) IMMIGRATE TO CANADA (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=81761)

[email protected] January 23rd, 2006 04:07 AM

(AD) IMMIGRATE TO CANADA

This 2006 year, Canada will allow 250,000 new immigrants to start a new
life in Canada. Sound Interesting? There is currently a very high
demand for trades people and University graduates.
THIS COULD BE YOU!! We can help you begin your new life in Canada. We
are offering a FREE ASSESMENT to see if you qualify.

Simply email us your C.V. / Resume to:

We will assess you and if you qualify, we will contact you for
immediate processing. Do not let this opportunity slip by.

Contact us today for your FREE ASSESMENT!!!

Thanks for your time,
Between Borders Canada