TravelBanter

-   Travel Marketplace (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Rural B&B in Catalonia (Costa Brava, Spain) (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=180343)

[email protected] August 3rd, 2013 07:05 PM

Rural B&B in Catalonia (Costa Brava, Spain)

Hi Jacqueline
As far as I can see, this posting is very old. Do you still offer B&B rooms? Where is your house situated? And what are the prizes?

We are looking for a place to stay more ore less from the 24th of august, for 5 to 6 nights.

Martina

Bildad November 12th, 2014 11:22 AM

Going for a motel can be a good choice for you because most of the times people consider it that stays good for them with mostly.
You can go for seeing them online that is a good option.