TravelBanter

-   Africa (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   A Day in the Ngorongoro Crater (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=88856)

IndyHazle May 3rd, 2006 09:05 PM

A Day in the Ngorongoro Crater

www.waynehazle.com/craterweb.mov

OK, this one is under 30MB, but the price of that is that I had to
compress it smaller. It is also 12 frames per second, so yes it will
appear jerky, but I think it is worth seeing.

If you are able to download it let me know

Enjoy ;) Oh and I challenge anyone to name the music in this one :)

Dave Patterson May 7th, 2006 06:32 PM

A Day in the Ngorongoro Crater

Anyone with high-speed connection will really
enjoy seeing the drama recorded this day in the crater.

David May 7th, 2006 08:25 PM

A Day in the Ngorongoro Crater

I really enjoyed, thanks for sharing. You were lucky to see this!