TravelBanter

-   Europe (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   This Week In London (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=154490)

hackamore June 10th, 2009 06:58 PM

This Week In London

Hi,

I'm surprised I'm not seeing posts about what's going on in London this
week...

could make getting around more difficult.

but you can always check Hackamore Travel and find out :-}

--

Hackamore
http://www.hackamore.com

Runge16 June 11th, 2009 06:26 AM

This Week In London

Because apart from londoners no one is interested and the usual copy/paste
couch travellers/spammers weren't aware.

"hackamore" a écrit dans le message de

Hi,

I'm surprised I'm not seeing posts about what's going on in London this
week...

could make getting around more difficult.

but you can always check Hackamore Travel and find out :-}

--

Hackamore
http://www.hackamore.com
http://www.hackamoretravel.com

tim..... June 11th, 2009 06:24 PM

This Week In London

"Runge16" wrote in message
Because apart from londoners no one is interested

I bet the foreigners who arrived with me at STN today would have liked to
know the chaos that would meet them at Liverpool Street.

tim

Runge16 June 11th, 2009 07:51 PM

This Week In London

Yep but they don't consult this group.
Hard luck.

"tim....." a écrit dans le message de

"Runge16" wrote in message
Because apart from londoners no one is interested

I bet the foreigners who arrived with me at STN today would have liked to
know the chaos that would meet them at Liverpool Street.

tim

William Black June 13th, 2009 11:42 AM

This Week In London

Shawn Hirn wrote:

In article ,
hackamore wrote:

Hi,

I'm surprised I'm not seeing posts about what's going on in London this
week...

could make getting around more difficult.

but you can always check Hackamore Travel and find out :-}

I was just in London a few days ago sight seeing the Tube strike was an
inconvenience, but not that big a deal because London is such a great
city for walking.

Like all transport strikes in big cities it was only inconvenient if you
needed to be at work at a set time and left home at your usual time.

--
William Black

William Black June 13th, 2009 12:28 PM

This Week In London

Martin wrote:

On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 11:42:29 +0100, William Black
wrote:

Shawn Hirn wrote:

In article ,
hackamore wrote:

Hi,

I'm surprised I'm not seeing posts about what's going on in London this
week...

could make getting around more difficult.

but you can always check Hackamore Travel and find out :-}

I was just in London a few days ago sight seeing the Tube strike was an
inconvenience, but not that big a deal because London is such a great
city for walking.

Like all transport strikes in big cities it was only inconvenient if you
needed to be at work at a set time and left home at your usual time.

Those who live in Richmond and work on the Olympic site really enjoyed the
walk to and from work.

I'll bet they did.

How many people is that?

--
William Black

Runge16 June 14th, 2009 12:12 AM

This Week In London

Bored martin trying hard...

"Martin" a écrit dans le message de
On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 12:28:26 +0100, William Black

wrote:

Martin wrote:

On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 11:42:29 +0100, William Black
wrote:

Shawn Hirn wrote:

In article ,
hackamore wrote:

Hi,

I'm surprised I'm not seeing posts about what's going on in London
this
week...

could make getting around more difficult.

but you can always check Hackamore Travel and find out :-}

I was just in London a few days ago sight seeing the Tube strike was
an
inconvenience, but not that big a deal because London is such a great
city for walking.

Like all transport strikes in big cities it was only inconvenient if you
needed to be at work at a set time and left home at your usual time.

Those who live in Richmond and work on the Olympic site really enjoyed
the
walk to and from work.

I'll bet they did.

How many people is that?