TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Carnival handles onboard medical emergency well (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=172053)

Charles[_1_] April 4th, 2011 01:30 AM

Carnival handles onboard medical emergency well

Article about medical emergency on Carnival Dream.

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/2...ews/704019883/

--
Charles

Ray Goldenberg April 4th, 2011 12:27 PM

Carnival handles onboard medical emergency well

In article ,
Charles wrote:

Article about medical emergency on Carnival Dream.

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/2...ews/704019883/

Sure--because they didn't require distilled water.

Jean O'Boyle[_7_] April 5th, 2011 05:45 PM

Carnival handles onboard medical emergency well

On Mon, 04 Apr 2011 07:27:30 -0400, Ray Goldenberg wrote:

In article ,
Charles wrote:

Article about medical emergency on Carnival Dream.

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/2...ews/704019883/

Sure--because they didn't require distilled water.

Hi Ray! It's good to hear from you, you Christ killing son of a bitch.

--Jean--Calls Jews for what they are.
--
http://tinyurl.com/djag

Villa Deauville April 5th, 2011 09:27 PM

Charles wrote:

Article about medical emergency on Carnival Dream.

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/2...ews/704019883/

Sure--because they didn't require distilled water.

Hi Ray! It's good to hear from you, you Christ killing son of a bitch.

--Jean--Calls Jews for what they are.
--
http://tinyurl.com/djag

Jean, for Christ's sake, Ray and I didn't kill your guy. The dudes from
Italy committed the deed.

Sunny-----Just back from our 2,329 cruise from 'Nowhere'

Jean O'Boyle[_7_] April 6th, 2011 09:31 PM

Charles wrote:

Article about medical emergency on Carnival Dream.

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/2...ews/704019883/

Sure--because they didn't require distilled water.

Hi Ray! It's good to hear from you, you Christ killing son of a bitch.

--Jean--Calls Jews for what they are.
--
http://tinyurl.com/djag

Jean, for Christ's sake, Ray and I didn't kill your guy. The dudes from
Italy committed the deed.

Sunny-----Just back from our 2,329 cruise from 'Nowhere'

*Don't* play that "Romans did it" game with me, judenwhore. Go shoot
some Palestinian towelheads with Lucifer's mighty zap gun, O Dead
Boa-One.

What is really sad is Mexico is going to **** and we do nothing, but
the jewballs we spend billions. WTF is that? I need good house labor.

--Jean---Take A Wetback Over A Hooked Nose Anyday