TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Just come back from Costa! (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=181721)

Ray[_1_] March 6th, 2015 12:51 PM

Just come back from Costa!

On 2/25/2015 9:51 AM, wrote:
I would recommend carnival, where will you be cruising from?

Bilgat is absolutely right!

Costa is near the bottom of the line in quality and Carnival would be a
step up. If you liked Costa, you are going to LOVE Princess or Royal
Caribbean or Norwegian and even Carnival.

[email protected] March 6th, 2015 08:02 PM

Just come back from Costa!

On Fri, 06 Mar 2015 04:51:40 -0800, Ray wrote:

On 2/25/2015 9:51 AM, wrote:
I would recommend carnival, where will you be cruising from?

Bilgat is absolutely right!

Costa is near the bottom of the line in quality and Carnival would be a
step up. If you liked Costa, you are going to LOVE Princess or Royal
Caribbean or Norwegian and even Carnival.

yeah alot of people talk bad about carnival, but I have a blast when I
cruise with then and I dont have anything at all bad to say. At least
not about the Carnival Dream. When I was on the Carnival elation the
food was not as good, but that is about all.