TravelBanter

-   Backpacking and Budget travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   During this holiday season, I have come across a number of vacations..... (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=147748)

traveloniobama December 21st, 2008 08:19 AM

During this holiday season, I have come across a number of vacations.....

During this holiday season, I have come across a number of vacations and travel deals from all over the Internet. Most of these deals are the usual discount offers. However, I found a very interesting and highly creative travel promotion, which not only gives you a rebate, but can also make your vacation and cruise package FREE if you book with them.

FREE... hmmmmmm not possible......

Yes, I thought so too. How can anybody give free vacation and cruise packages? But when I checked it out, I found it to be one of the most interesting travel promotions that I have ever come across. They say "Your vacation or cruise is FREE, IF there is significant snowfall on President-Elect Obama's Inauguration Day."

Let's hope it snows on January 20th in Washington D.C.!!!!