TravelBanter

-   Backpacking and Budget travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Back Pack Purchase Advice? (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=8410)

Rose November 15th, 2003 04:37 AM

Back Pack Purchase Advice?

I am lookig a buying a backpack to take overseas.

I have seen one - The Macpac Genesis - It is about a 80L bag.
Does anyone have this bag and can give me some advise? It is a top

Thanks for any advise that you can offer.

--
Rose
Please remove 'no spam' from my email address to email me privately

Steve November 16th, 2003 06:18 PM

Back Pack Purchase Advice?

Looks like a good pack!

In the USA here are some links:

http://www.rei.com/online/store/Cate...eId=8000&catal
ogId=40000008000&categoryId=4500001&stat=7747a#bac kpacks,_child_carriers_and
_duffels

If this doesn't work try just http://www.rei.com

This guy has a pack they designed, but not for serious backpacking and
camping: http://www.ricksteves.com/store/home.htm

- Steve

u...