TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Find your travel partners on united-travelers! (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=177066)

[email protected] April 21st, 2012 02:06 PM

Find your travel partners on united-travelers!

Hello friends of travelling!

We have buildt a new plattform for travellers, to find travel buddys, for more fun and less loneliness while travelling!

I invite everyone to register and use this new and powerful plattform.

It would be vary nice, if you share this information with people who are into travelling, please forward this information.

We will donate a portion of the advertising revenue for Himalajan conservation projects!

Here is the site:*www.united-travellers.com

The site is free and always will be...

....united-travellers team