TravelBanter

-   USA & Canada (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Looking for Travel Companion for New York City Trip in December 2006 (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=89833)

Bino32 May 18th, 2006 01:48 PM

Looking for Travel Companion for New York City Trip in December 2006

I am planning on going to New York in December
for a few days and looking for a travel companion.

Hope to get lots of replys:-)

Sabine

Richard May 18th, 2006 02:10 PM

Looking for Travel Companion for New York City Trip in December 2006

"Bino32" wrote in message
lkabouttravelling.com...
I am planning on going to New York in December
for a few days and looking for a travel companion.

Hope to get lots of replys:-)

Why not go by yourself, stay at a hostel and seek out companions when you
arrive? It'll make planning your trip a LOT easier, in that you'll be able
to do whatever you want to do whenever you want to do it instead of
compromising to accommodate someone else's plans.

Richard

mirhe May 18th, 2006 06:18 PM

Looking for Travel Companion for New York City Trip in December 2006

lkabouttravelling.com...

http://travel.net-poland.com/