TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   South African Tourism Welcome Awards.... (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=172121)

Carmen Michelle Sonnenberg April 13th, 2011 02:36 PM

South African Tourism Welcome Awards....

The winner of last year's award was Collen Sibuyi. I have been
shortlisted for this year's Award as National Tourist Guide of the
year. A tough Act to follow but hopefully one that I will be able to
succeed.....

Dorothy456 April 15th, 2011 11:05 AM

Wow! Yes You 'll . And many many Congratulations in Advance..

Carmen Michelle Sonnenberg April 19th, 2011 07:28 AM

South African Tourism Welcome Awards....

--
Dorothy456

*'3D ultrasounds' (http://www.angelprintsultrasound.com/)|'4d
Ultrasounds' (http://www.angelprintsultrasound.com/)*

Thankyou so much. Really appreciate your kind words. For the last 5
years.. only men have won the Award. Not that anything is wrong with
that. Would just be nice if a woman took the Award for a change.
Thanks a million.