TravelBanter

-   All-inclusive Resorts (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Manzanillo (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=98623)

Bob Cotter October 7th, 2006 04:14 PM

Manzanillo

My wife and I (mid 50s) have never been to an all-inclusive resort. We
have taken a number of cruises and are used to the concept of
all-inclusive.

In January 2007 we would like to go to Manzanillo and stay at a resort.
If you have been to a resort in this area and have either positive or
negative recommendations for us, I would appreciate reading them in the
group, or, sent to me by private email.

Cheers... Bob

--
If replying by email, please remove the removes.
Visit my home course at http://www.sunshinecoastgolf.com

G&G October 8th, 2006 04:15 PM

Manzanillo

I don't know where Manzanillo is? Two good AI's are
Playa Conchal in Costa Rica and Grand Lido, Negril, Jamaica.
Pura Vida,
"Bob Cotter" wrote in message
My wife and I (mid 50s) have never been to an all-inclusive resort. We
have taken a number of cruises and are used to the concept of
all-inclusive.

In January 2007 we would like to go to Manzanillo and stay at a resort.
If you have been to a resort in this area and have either positive or
negative recommendations for us, I would appreciate reading them in the
group, or, sent to me by private email.

Cheers... Bob

--
If replying by email, please remove the removes.
Visit my home course at http://www.sunshinecoastgolf.com

Bob Cotter October 8th, 2006 07:01 PM

Manzanillo

In article , "G&G"
wrote:

I don't know where Manzanillo is? Two good AI's are
Playa Conchal in Costa Rica and Grand Lido, Negril, Jamaica.
Pura Vida,

Manzanillo is not too far from Ixtapa. I should have mentioned, too,
that we will be leaving from Vancouver, BC incase that makes a
difference to anyone with a specific package they would recommend.

Cheers... Bob