TravelBanter

-   Air travel (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   WDJB: Reporter, cameraman killed live on air (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=182021)

Sarah Ehrett[_2_] August 28th, 2015 12:29 AM

WDJB: Reporter, cameraman killed live on air

On Thu, 27 Aug 2015 09:02:14 -0700 (PDT), "Rusty trombone"
wrote:

On Wednesday, August 26, 2015 at 8:42:37 PM UTC-7, Mikey Macafee wrote:
So, you are attempting to show that the Black 15% of Americans alone
kill as many people as the other 85% who are not as prone to crime?

Oh we could look at it that way, I suppose. Or we could break it down by income, poverty, or education.

Ok Rusty. You seem to want to weasel word the statistics, so show the
breakdown by income, poverty, and education.

RustyT

Sarah Ehrett[_2_] August 28th, 2015 03:54 AM

WDJB: Reporter, cameraman killed live on air

wrote:

On Wednesday, August 26, 2015 at 8:42:37 PM UTC-7, Mikey Macafee wrote:
So, you are attempting to show that the Black 15% of Americans alone
kill as many people as the other 85% who are not as prone to crime?

Oh we could look at it that way, I suppose. Or we could break it down by income, poverty, or education.

Ok Rusty. You seem to want to weasel word the statistics, so show the
breakdown by income, poverty, and education.

RustyT

You have shown yourself to be intellectually lazy.

Rusty, you ignorant slut. You didn't show any breakdown by income,
poverty, or education.

In fact the cite you've given stated in the first paragraph:

" Despite the enormous policy implications, little is known about the
relationship between schooling and criminal behavior. "

You're always good for a hardy laugh at your expense. :)