TravelBanter

-   Africa (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Desert rain in Namibia (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=215)

jona November 23rd, 2003 08:54 AM

Desert rain in Namibia

Hi all,

I've participated in this ng on occasion (once I think) and read
here every now and then when there's something truely on-topic.

In that light, I thought I'd share some pictures taken last week
for those who'd be interested in dark stormy skies over the Namib
desert. No spam and no bull****, just two pictures he

www.jonaeva.iway.na/

Phil November 23rd, 2003 11:00 AM

Desert rain in Namibia

Two roads I've travelled often, good memories. Nice pictures, well done

Phil