TravelBanter

-   Australia & New Zealand (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   cheap flight to Hong Kong (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=7809)

Pak February 14th, 2004 11:11 PM

cheap flight to Hong Kong

Hi,

Do you know where can I buy the cheap air ticket
from sydney to hong kong?

MS February 14th, 2004 11:56 PM

cheap flight to Hong Kong

"Pak" wrote in message news:402eab6e@news1...
Hi,

Do you know where can I buy the cheap air ticket
from sydney to hong kong?

For what date? Where have you tried already, and what prices did you find?
After checking the usual websites, www.zuji.com.au www.travel.com.au
www.webjet.com.au or any other you like, try your local travel agent, and
finally try some of the travel agents in Chinatown.

Singapore is due to commence flights to Shenzhen. Check whether there are
any introductory offers to Shenzhen that beat the prices you've been quoted
for Hong Kong.

Martin

Pak February 15th, 2004 04:43 AM

cheap flight to Hong Kong

Many Thanks for info. The date is flexible, roughly at the
beginning of March. Any suggestion on travel agents?

MS wrote:
"Pak" wrote in message news:402eab6e@news1...

Hi,

Do you know where can I buy the cheap air ticket
from sydney to hong kong?

For what date? Where have you tried already, and what prices did you find?
After checking the usual websites, www.zuji.com.au www.travel.com.au
www.webjet.com.au or any other you like, try your local travel agent, and
finally try some of the travel agents in Chinatown.

Singapore is due to commence flights to Shenzhen. Check whether there are
any introductory offers to Shenzhen that beat the prices you've been quoted
for Hong Kong.

Martin

David Bennetts February 15th, 2004 08:42 PM

cheap flight to Hong Kong

"Pak" wrote in message news:402ef911@news1...
Many Thanks for info. The date is flexible, roughly at the
beginning of March. Any suggestion on travel agents?

For a start, you could try www.travel.com.au

You could also try www.flightcentre.com.au but don't take much notice of the
lowest airfares guaranteed bit, I've usually found the former to be cheaper.

Regards

David Bennetts