TravelBanter

-   USA & Canada (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Cheap Travel into YMQ (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19197)

LK April 19th, 2004 01:47 AM

Cheap Travel into YMQ

How would you suggest finding the cheapest rates from
Chicago to Montreal? I am very budget oriented (yes, that means I am
either poor or a cheap old Bast&$!). I don't care if I have to wear
the company's T-shirt and sing O'Canada while passing out peanuts on the
flight, anything to get a cheap flight.

Not the Karl Orff April 19th, 2004 05:56 PM

Cheap Travel into YMQ

In article ,
(LK) wrote:

How would you suggest finding the cheapest rates from
Chicago to Montreal? I am very budget oriented (yes, that means I am
either poor or a cheap old Bast&$!). I don't care if I have to wear
the company's T-shirt and sing O'Canada while passing out peanuts on the
flight, anything to get a cheap flight.

your government takes a huge chunk in tacxes and fees wich doesn't help
keep fares down.