TravelBanter

-   USA & Canada (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Help with US tv program. (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=129537)

Wild One January 14th, 2008 07:02 PM

Help with US tv program.

I recently got home from a trip to the USA and on TV there i saw a weekly
real life program that was based around a Prison, i think it was San
Quentin. Does anyone know the name of this program ?
thanks
Ed in the UK

PeterL January 14th, 2008 08:27 PM

Help with US tv program.

On Jan 14, 11:02*am, "Wild One" Wild wrote:
I recently got home from a trip to the USA and on TV there i saw a weekly
real life program that was based around a Prison, i think it was San
Quentin. Does anyone know the name of this program ?
thanks
Ed in the UK

There used to be a program call San Quentin, in the Big House. There
was also a one time special on MSNBC on San Quentin recently. And
then there is a program called Locked Up.

There is a fictional program called Prison Break.

Prison reality programs are pretty big draws here.

Wild One January 14th, 2008 08:39 PM

Help with US tv program.

"PeterL" wrote in message
On Jan 14, 11:02 am, "Wild One" Wild wrote:
I recently got home from a trip to the USA and on TV there i saw a weekly
real life program that was based around a Prison, i think it was San
Quentin. Does anyone know the name of this program ?
thanks
Ed in the UK

There used to be a program call San Quentin, in the Big House. There
was also a one time special on MSNBC on San Quentin recently. And
then there is a program called Locked Up.

There is a fictional program called Prison Break.

Prison reality programs are pretty big draws here.

Excellent thanks for your help, i believe it was the "Locked Up" one i saw
cheers