TravelBanter

-   Travel - anything else not covered (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   WORK AT HOME - START A HOME-BASED INTERNET TRAVEL AGENCY BUSINESS!!! (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=83685)

Patricia February 19th, 2006 04:46 AM

WORK AT HOME - START A HOME-BASED INTERNET TRAVEL AGENCY BUSINESS!!!

Earn more income (six figures) part-time with this home-based internet
business http://www.Goytbnow.com/wholesaletravel than working from your
regular job...WORK FROM YOUR HOME and take full advantage of the
hottest home business trend on the internet "YTB Travel and Cruises."

You must see this link http://www.Goytbnow.com/wholesaletravel.
Complete the survey information on the link and click submit. I will
provide you with more information on how to get started.

Again, here's a Real, tangible Home-Based Travel Agency Business you
work part-time or full-time from home.

http://www.Goytbnow.com/wholesaletravel

MinnesotaNice February 19th, 2006 03:29 PM

WORK AT HOME - START A HOME-BASED INTERNET TRAVEL AGENCY BUSINESS!!!

Hi Patricia,

How long have you been with the wholesale travel? Have you been a an
RTA for long?

I am from a town named Winona in Southeastern Minnesota on the
Mississippi River. It too am an RTA and have a home based business.
This is a fun business. I am currently working with a company called
World Ventures. Have you heard of them? Check out my website:
http://koehlertravel.worldventures.biz (there is a full business
presentation in the lower right hand corner).

In an effort to learn more about our industry, and see what other plans
are out there, I thought maybe you could check out my site and piont
out to me some differences between our companies.

Maybe they are completely different and we could work together doing
some cross-promotion.

Thanks,
Corey