TravelBanter

-   Cruises (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Carnival Liberty Transatlantic October 24 2005 (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=71959)

mjd August 9th, 2005 03:09 PM

Carnival Liberty Transatlantic October 24 2005

Anyone going on the Carnival Liberty's transatlantic sailing from
Civitavecchia to Miami, October 24 to November 9?

*muffin* August 11th, 2005 07:12 AM

me !!! (ok, us)

Muffin waves hand

"mjd" wrote in message
oups.com...
Anyone going on the Carnival Liberty's transatlantic sailing from
Civitavecchia to Miami, October 24 to November 9?

mjd August 11th, 2005 01:44 PM

Hi Muffin,

Send me a private e-mail (i.e. not to the news group). I'd like to
discuss the Liberty Transatlantic cruise and make plans to connect with
you on the ship!

mjd

--
Sent via Travel Newsgroups