TravelBanter

-   USA & Canada (http://www.travelbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Shuttle transfer from LA airport to Anaheim, Anaheim to Long Beach Cruise Terminal, Cruise Terminal back to airport (http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=17549)

Dominic October 22nd, 2003 09:00 PM

Shuttle transfer from LA airport to Anaheim, Anaheim to Long Beach Cruise Terminal, Cruise Terminal back to airport

Hi there

My family will be going to have a vacation in late November. The
itinary is roughly

1. Fly From Canada to LA
2. Stay in Anaheim for a few days
3. Enjoy the Cruise from LA to Mexico and back to LA
4. Fly back to Canada.

So, we need shuttle service
- From LA airport to the hotel in Anaheim
- From hotel in Anaheim to Long Beach Cruise Terminal, and
- From Cruise Terminal back to LA airport

Could you please recommend some reliable (and not too expensive)
shuttle bus service for us? I'd like to book it ahead of time, if
possible.

Alternatively, taxi may be too expensive.

Thanks a lot
Dom

Binyamin Dissen October 22nd, 2003 09:07 PM

On 22 Oct 2003 13:00:28 -0700 (Dominic) wrote:

:My family will be going to have a vacation in late November. The
:itinary is roughly

:1. Fly From Canada to LA
:2. Stay in Anaheim for a few days
:3. Enjoy the Cruise from LA to Mexico and back to LA
:4. Fly back to Canada.

:So, we need shuttle service
:- From LA airport to the hotel in Anaheim
:- From hotel in Anaheim to Long Beach Cruise Terminal, and
:- From Cruise Terminal back to LA airport

:Could you please recommend some reliable (and not too expensive)
:shuttle bus service for us? I'd like to book it ahead of time, if
:possible.

:Alternatively, taxi may be too expensive.

How much would you expect to be able to do in Anaheim without a car?

Why not rent a car? I would not expect there to be major drop fees between LAX
& Long Beach.

--
Binyamin Dissen
http://www.dissensoftware.com

Patty Winter October 22nd, 2003 09:26 PM

Shuttle transfer from LA airport to Anaheim, Anaheim to Long Beach Cruise Terminal, Cruise Terminal back to airport

I've used SuperShuttle (www.supershuttle.com) before. Their service is
very good; I don't know how their rates compare with other companies.

Patty

Peter L October 22nd, 2003 09:37 PM

Shuttle transfer from LA airport to Anaheim, Anaheim to Long Beach Cruise Terminal, Cruise Terminal back to airport

"Dominic" wrote in message
om...
Hi there

My family will be going to have a vacation in late November. The
itinary is roughly

1. Fly From Canada to LA
2. Stay in Anaheim for a few days
3. Enjoy the Cruise from LA to Mexico and back to LA
4. Fly back to Canada.

So, we need shuttle service
- From LA airport to the hotel in Anaheim
- From hotel in Anaheim to Long Beach Cruise Terminal, and
- From Cruise Terminal back to LA airport

Could you please recommend some reliable (and not too expensive)
shuttle bus service for us? I'd like to book it ahead of time, if
possible.

Alternatively, taxi may be too expensive.

Try Supershuttle, usually door to door service.

Thanks a lot
Dom

Rincon October 22nd, 2003 10:10 PM

Shuttle transfer from LA airport to Anaheim, Anaheim to LongBeach Cruise Terminal, Cruise Terminal back to airport

owwow

Hi there

My family will be going to have a vacation in late November. The
itinary is roughly

1. Fly From Canada to LA
2. Stay in Anaheim for a few days
3. Enjoy the Cruise from LA to Mexico and back to LA
4. Fly back to Canada.

So, we need shuttle service
- From LA airport to the hotel in Anaheim
- From hotel in Anaheim to Long Beach Cruise Terminal, and
- From Cruise Terminal back to LA airport

Could you please recommend some reliable (and not too expensive)
shuttle bus service for us? I'd like to book it ahead of time, if
possible.

Alternatively, taxi may be too expensive.

Thanks a lot
Dom

A couple of websites to check on LAX- Disneyland transport

http://www.transit-rider.com/ca.oran...airportbus.cfm

http://www.123disneyland.com/travel.html

JamesStep October 22nd, 2003 10:36 PM

Shuttle transfer from LA airport to Anaheim, Anaheim to Long Beach Cruise Terminal, Cruise Terminal back

My family...
So, we need shuttle service...
taxi may be too expensive...

How big is your family? Taxis can sometime be cheaper than
shuttles if several people are travelling together, since
shuttles charge per person but with taxis the charge is
usually the same regardless of the number of passengers.

Remove "NOSPAM" from my address when sending me e-mail.
-