Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.41 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Old Sarge[_2_]
Forum: Cruises August 5th, 2012, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By Old Sarge[_2_]
Lady Lost on Cruise

My daughter and her husband just docked from a cruise on the RCL Liberty of
the Seas and she said they lost a woman at sea. I see no news reports on it
and nobody has written anything here. Maybe...
Forum: Cruises February 23rd, 2010, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 33
Posted By Old Sarge[_2_]
Anyone else think the Clebrity Mercury is ugly?

On 2/21/10 8:39 AM, in article ,
"frijoli" wrote:

I love cruising, and I love looking at all the ships. I
favor the older "liner" style...
Forum: Cruises December 12th, 2009, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By Old Sarge[_2_]
How Clean Are the Whirlpool Baths on Cruise Ships?

Well Monica, you can never tell. Some strange things go on in those
staterooms. I haven't had a room with a tub yet as I prefer showers
(rubbing my body against the walls to soap up). For some...
Forum: Cruises December 12th, 2009, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By Old Sarge[_2_]
How Clean Are the Whirlpool Baths on Cruise Ships?

On 12/10/09 5:57 PM, in article , "Nonny"
wrote:

"Old Sarge" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises December 10th, 2009, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By Old Sarge[_2_]
How Clean Are the Whirlpool Baths on Cruise Ships?

On 12/9/09 10:57 PM, in article , "Monica"
wrote:

I'm wondering how well cruise ships (Carnival) maintain their whirlpool
baths in their...
Forum: Cruises November 23rd, 2009, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 56
Posted By Old Sarge[_2_]
OT...VETERAN'S DAY

On 11/21/09 10:06 AM, in article
, "John Sisker"
wrote:

"Tom K" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises November 19th, 2009, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 56
Posted By Old Sarge[_2_]
OT...VETERAN'S DAY-Jean

On 11/18/09 5:36 PM, in article ,
"Jean O'Boyle" wrote:

"Old Sarge" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises November 17th, 2009, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 56
Posted By Old Sarge[_2_]
OT...VETERAN'S DAY-Jean

On 11/12/09 5:21 PM, in article ,
"Jean O'Boyle" wrote:

"Kenn Smith" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises November 17th, 2009, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 56
Posted By Old Sarge[_2_]
OT...VETERAN'S DAYKenn

On 11/12/09 7:53 PM, in article
, "Kenn Smith"
wrote:

I had to chuckle reading about your experience in getting a Secret
Forum: Cruises November 12th, 2009, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 56
Posted By Old Sarge[_2_]
OT...VETERAN'S DAY

On 11/12/09 4:11 PM, in article
, "Kenn Smith"
wrote:

Surfer, a very large chunk of Hood's military police are in fun...
Forum: Cruises November 12th, 2009, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 56
Posted By Old Sarge[_2_]
OT...VETERAN'S DAY

On 11/12/09 3:36 PM, in article
, "Surfer E2468"
wrote:

Where were all the military police while this was happening, And i...
Forum: Cruises November 12th, 2009, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 56
Posted By Old Sarge[_2_]
OT...VETERAN'S DAY

On 11/12/09 3:32 PM, in article
, "Kenn Smith"
wrote:

You're absolutely correct, Rich, in both posts. I don't understand
Forum: Cruises November 12th, 2009, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 56
Posted By Old Sarge[_2_]
OT...VETERAN'S DAY

On 11/12/09 3:04 PM, in article ,
"Jean O'Boyle" wrote:

"Old Sarge" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises November 12th, 2009, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 56
Posted By Old Sarge[_2_]
OT...VETERAN'S DAY

TOP POST: Jean, any member of the military convicted of First Degree Murder
can be sentenced to death. It doesn't matter if it's a terrorist act or not.
There's at least seven EX military personnel...
Forum: Cruises November 12th, 2009, 08:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 56
Posted By Old Sarge[_2_]
OT...VETERAN'S DAY

On 11/12/09 7:19 AM, in article
, "Kenn Smith"
wrote:

Jean, I don't believe that the psychologist, the PA's and the...
Forum: Cruises November 6th, 2009, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By Old Sarge[_2_]
Digital Camera Thread

I am really impressed with the scope of knowledge people have here
concerning digital cameras. With all of the responses to Marcia, a good
novice digital camera book could be written. Kudos to...
Forum: Cruises October 25th, 2009, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By Old Sarge[_2_]
Any pictures or videos of Carnival Victory?

On 10/24/09 8:21 PM, in article ,
"hutat" wrote:

I will be going on the Carnival Victory cruise with my wife out of...
Forum: Cruises October 10th, 2009, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 38
Posted By Old Sarge[_2_]
Veteran Discounts on NCL

On 10/9/09 11:01 PM, in article ,
"Jean O'Boyle" wrote:

"Old Sarge" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises October 9th, 2009, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 38
Posted By Old Sarge[_2_]
Veteran Discounts on NCL

On 10/8/09 1:37 PM, in article
, "John Sisker"
wrote:

"Old Sarge" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises October 9th, 2009, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 38
Posted By Old Sarge[_2_]
Veteran Discounts on NCL

On 10/8/09 4:24 PM, in article , "Sue
Mullen" wrote:

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
"Old Sarge" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises October 8th, 2009, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 38
Posted By Old Sarge[_2_]
Veteran Discounts on NCL

On 10/7/09 12:19 PM, in article
, "John Sisker"
wrote:

"Old Sarge" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises October 8th, 2009, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 38
Posted By Old Sarge[_2_]
Veteran Discounts on NCL

On 10/7/09 5:21 PM, in article , "Jean O'Boyle"
wrote:

As you know I am a proud American but honestly your post bored me to
near...
Forum: Cruises October 7th, 2009, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 38
Posted By Old Sarge[_2_]
Veteran Discounts on NCL

On 10/6/09 1:38 PM, in article ,
"Rosalie B." wrote:

Old Sarge wrote:

On 10/6/09 1:39 AM, in...
Forum: Cruises October 6th, 2009, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 38
Posted By Old Sarge[_2_]
Veteran Discounts on NCL

On 10/6/09 1:39 AM, in article , "Derek
Lyons" wrote:

Old Sarge wrote:

I see that NCL has Veterans Advantage....
Forum: Cruises October 4th, 2009, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By Old Sarge[_2_]
Panama Canal April 10, 2010 - NCL Pearl

On 10/3/09 5:24 PM, in article ,
"RsH" wrote:

On Sat, 03 Oct 2009 13:55:42 -0500, Old Sarge
wrote:

Has...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 28