Showing results 1 to 25 of 33
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Forum: Australia & New Zealand July 27th, 2007, 01:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Bus operators between yularu-kings canyon-alice spring

Hi, please ignore this post. I posted the same question a while back
but couldnt for the life of me find it again. Refer...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand July 27th, 2007, 01:21 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Bus operators between yularu-kings canyon-alice spring

Hi,

Im hoping to book a trip from yularu to kings canyon (stay a couple
nights) then head on to alice spring. The only bus operator I have
found...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand July 19th, 2007, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Bus operators between: yularu - kings canyon - alice spring

Hi,

Im looking to plan a trip from yularu resort to kings canyon to alice
spring. I am planning to get a bus from yularu to kings canyon, stay
over at the hostel, walk kings canyon during the day...
Forum: Asia July 15th, 2007, 09:59 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
If you had a month in thailand what would you do...

Hi thanks everyone for the responses .. just a couple of questions:

Yeh i understand that im in the rainy season, this is down to a bit of
a mix up in my flights (mainly my fault i have to confess)...
Forum: Asia July 14th, 2007, 02:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
If you had a month in thailand what would you do...

Hi,

I have a month in thailand during the month of october and hoping to
gather some ideas to make up my itinerary. I arrive in bangkok and
need to leave a month later from bangkok .. what i do...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand May 7th, 2007, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Affordable, simple recipes for cooking in hostels?

Hi,

Ive been staying in hostels for about the past 5 weeks and fancy doing
a little more than eating tinned soup and sliced bread. Unfortunetely
Im not really much of a cook but willing to give it a...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand April 30th, 2007, 06:04 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
If I had a close family member who was born in Australia, does that entitle me to apply for citizenship/residency?

Hi,

Now, this may be wishful thinking but I thought it would be worth
enquiring into.

Perhaps in a year or so I might be considering moving to Australia
permenantly. Up until now I thought the only...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand April 18th, 2007, 07:46 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Thinking about hiring a campervan...

Hi,

Im driving from melbourne to adelaide and thinking about hiring a
campervan to make a change to hostel life. The round is drive along
great ocean road as far as port fairy then head inland to...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand April 18th, 2007, 07:43 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
My itinerary for drive from melbourne to adelaide

Hi,

I am planning to drive from Melbourne to Adelaide over a course of 4/5
days. I dont want to miss anything out that I may regret but at the
same time Im hiring so need to be careful as dont want...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand April 9th, 2007, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Got a car, got a licence (well, a UK one) ... insurance?

Hi,

I have a friend who has a car in Melbourne but doesnt have a licence.
Now I didnt plan to really buy a car over here so didnt sort any
insurance out before I arrived. Apologies if this is not...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand April 9th, 2007, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Wilsons prom in Victoria

Hi,

I am wanting to do a journey round Wilson's prom national park in
south Victoria but Ive only just arrived in Melbourne. I'm going to do
a little research of my own but wondered if many have...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand March 30th, 2007, 06:20 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Any bus companies take the barrier hwy via broken hill?

Hi,

Im wanting to travel back to sydney from adelaide via broken hill. Are
there any bus companies that take this route? I looked into greyhound
but they seem to take a different...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand March 30th, 2007, 04:55 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
What bus company does hop-on hop-off trips on Great Ocean Road - not a tour

Hi,

I am trying to find a bus company that does the Great Ocean Road
between melbourne and adelaide but I dont want to join a tour which
includes accomodation (as fun as it seems, it seems a little...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand March 27th, 2007, 05:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Getting from Eden to Mallacoota?

Hi,

I will be arriving in Eden on a Thurday evening around 7pm. I
understand that there is a bus from Eden to Mallacoota. Does anyone
have any details of this? Times/fare? I am aware that I may be...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand March 27th, 2007, 05:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Cheap accommodation in Eden, NSW

Hi,

I am planning to stay for one night in Eden, NSW for one night.
Ideally I would stay at a hostel but cant find any so it looks like I
may have to go luxury and stay in a hotel or B&B for a...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand March 23rd, 2007, 04:55 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Travelling from melbourne to adelaide - good places to stay on the way?

Hi,

I will be travelling from melbourne to adelaide over the course of a
week and would like some recommedations on places to stop of and stay
for a couple of nights. Can any name any places worth...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand February 8th, 2007, 06:08 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Places to stop between Sydney and Melbourne?

If you have the time the best way is of course by the coast road.

Places to stop a Lakes Entrance, Mallacoota, Eden, Merimbula, Batemans
Bay, Nowra, Kiama.

There are lots of smaller...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand February 8th, 2007, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Places to stop between Sydney and Melbourne?

Hi,

I am planning a trip from sydney to melbourne by bus and looking for
suggestions on places to stop and stay on the way. I was hoping to
stick to the coast but this is no big deal. If anyone has...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand December 31st, 2006, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Two days in Katoomba next weekend - things to do?

Hi,

Me and my friend are heading to the Katoomba next weekend. We get the
train over early saturday and probably return (to sydney) on the sunday
evening.

The plan is to see some of the sights...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand December 31st, 2006, 05:10 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Thinking of hiring a car from Adelaide to Sydney

Hi thanks for the reply. Very helpful.

Insurance: You sure do need comprehensive Insurance. It will not be
included in the Hire price, unless it is specified as an inclusion - with
most...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand December 30th, 2006, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Flights UK to Australia August 2007

Hi again,

Sorry, meant to also mention that I dont know if a qantas flight would
fly from manchester but as i am from Scotland I had to fly Glasgow to
London Luton. It cost 22 pounds for an easyjet...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand December 30th, 2006, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Flights UK to Australia August 2007

Im in australia now and flew over with Qantas. My return flight cost me
860 pounds but that includes two seperate flights home (sydney-bangkok
and then bangkok to london) so I can spend a month in...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand December 29th, 2006, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Thinking of hiring a car from Adelaide to Sydney

Hi,

Im considering hiring a car when I get to Adelaide and driving to
Sydney on a 5 (or there abouts) day driving adventure. Its just myself
but really want to see a little of the outback and blue...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand December 10th, 2006, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Company sponsorship

Hi,

I have just started a job that is a 4 month contract and im here on a
working holiday maker visa. At the end of the 4 months I have the
option of extending and they will offer me sponsorship. It...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand December 10th, 2006, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Hoping to get an leased apartment in sydney

Hi,

Im hoping to get a 2 bedroom apartment in sydney after the new year as
i have found work that will last for about 4 months. Currently Im
sharing with a friend in a twim room of a house with a...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 33