Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: cramer
Forum: All-inclusive Resorts September 16th, 2007, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
Replies: 14
Posted By cramer
columbus Isle

Mike wrote:
cramer wrote:

We've been to Columbus Isle 5 times and are returning the week of
Sept 30 - Oct 7. If you have any specific questions, I'd be glad
to answer. You might want to...
Forum: All-inclusive Resorts September 13th, 2007, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
Replies: 14
Posted By cramer
[Admin] I think it's time to end this group

dazzled wrote:
Aww.... I just got here and I think its an important topic...BTW does anyone
know where I could find single travelers willing to share all inclusive
trips ?

yes; you can...
Forum: All-inclusive Resorts August 30th, 2007, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
Replies: 14
Posted By cramer
[Admin] I think it's time to end this group

How about each of us sending in a post about their favorite
place. I vote for Club Med Columbus...
Forum: Caribbean March 13th, 2007, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 5
Posted By cramer
Bahamas

Mike wrote:

Sorry, but a "pet peeve" of mine...
The Atlantis is basically a Las Vegas resort plunked down on Paradise
Island.. practically destroying all traditional Bahamian resorts on the...
Forum: Caribbean October 22nd, 2006, 05:38 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 8
Posted By cramer
Bonaire and St Kitts

Susette wrote:
can anyone recommend things to do on these islands when on a cruise/
any recommendations for a taxi service for the day/

great snorkeling and scuba on Bonaire. the largest...
Forum: Caribbean September 29th, 2006, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 9
Posted By cramer
Where to see coral reefs?

wrote:
I want to make a trip to the Caribbean and see the coral reefs. But
I've heard/read that a large portion of the coral in the Caribbean has
died. Does anyone have...
Forum: Caribbean August 20th, 2006, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 6
Posted By cramer
St.Thomas/St.John snorkeling recommendations?

bongo wrote:

Also plan to take the ferry to St.John Any recommendations
there? I'm thinking trunk bay if I can get there early, maybe
cinnamon bay. What's good?

cinnamon bay is...
Forum: Caribbean August 20th, 2006, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 2
Posted By cramer
Club Med scam?

Their ad clearly says seven days for the price three and gives a range
of dates for which it is available. They couldn't give me ANY week
for which this is true

Sarah Banick wrote:
"Elliot...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8