Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.48 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: teak
Forum: Europe March 30th, 2014, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By teak
Shuttles USA

I am seeking a inexpensive shuttle from new Jersey to JFK airport. I'll be in Wayne NJ. Does anyone know an inexpensive shuttle service?

Thanks
Forum: Europe July 31st, 2010, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 43
Posted By teak
How do you find out? (Air Terminals)

How do you find out where to go. I am going to Paris, than Bologna. I
ahve my tickets. How do I find my next terminal?

Monday, August 16, 2010
Air France # 8635 Operated by: DELTA AIR LINES -- DL...
Forum: Europe December 21st, 2009, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 9
Posted By teak
Expatriating, maybe

In essence, I may wind up in Italy. I am becoming a dual citizen. I
would like to take my Cat, how could I avoid quarenteen? My cat is
pretty neurotic too. Any suggestions?
Forum: Europe November 7th, 2008, 04:49 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By teak
Chartering a plane

How can I charter a plane from Lemezia to Sardinia-Olbia-Alghero etc.
What can be the prices?

Thanks
teak
Forum: Europe April 28th, 2008, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By teak
Sardinia from Naples/Calabria

I am seeking frquent shuttle between Sardinia and Naples and or
Calabria (lamezia). Wjat airline would take me there? It is difficut
getting to the island. And I am not going to Rome or use Ryan...
Forum: Europe April 25th, 2008, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By teak
Alternatives to Calabria

I may visit Calabria this year. I will go from Naples. Of course I
will go round trip.. What are the alternatives.

Tino
Forum: Europe February 25th, 2008, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By teak
Alghero

When I was in Alghero, I found there was no Bus or Transportation into
the town from the Airport. I stayed the night in a near by Bed and
Breakfast.

Is AHO totally isolated from public...
Forum: Europe February 25th, 2008, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 1,009
Posted By teak
Why We Don't Want "Free" Medical Care

On Feb 24, 12:11*pm, (John Kulp) wrote:
On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 10:59:03 -0500, (Poetic

Justice) wrote:
The NHS's 'Family Planning' program :-).
Forum: Europe February 25th, 2008, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By teak
Sardinia Naples Senario

The thing is, I would go from the USA to Naples because after
visitinbg Sardinia I would have to visit Relatives in Naples..

It would look like this. I would go to NYC to-Naples, Naples to
Sardinia....
Forum: Europe February 25th, 2008, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By teak
Naples

It would be easy to get from New York to Rome, but getting to Sardinia
is like pulling teeth.

How can one get Cheaply to Sardinia from Naples to Olbia or Alghero.
and back. Gosh how I miss Ryan...
Forum: Europe February 24th, 2008, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By teak
Ciampino to Termini

What is the best way to get to Termini Station from Ciampino Airport?
Is their Rail similar to Leonardo?

Teak
Forum: Europe February 24th, 2008, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 1,009
Posted By teak
Why We Don't Want "Free" Medical Care

On Feb 21, 10:01 am, Mike.......
wrote:
Following up to (John Kulp) wrote:

So, with her oncologist's support, she decided last year to...
Forum: Europe November 26th, 2007, 07:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By teak
Alpi Eagles

How can someone fly from Naples to Olbia? I thought Alpi Eagles was
the deal, but no.

Thanks
Forum: Europe September 10th, 2007, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By teak
Naples and Cell Phone

What time does the Vesuvio Line from Naples to Pomigliano D Arco stop
if the Station closes at 9:00 PM / 23:00. Where cab one get tickets?

Also, when I visit I would like to order disposable cell...
Forum: Europe September 7th, 2007, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By teak
Thinking things out.

One thing for sure, there doesn 't seem to be a easy cheap way to
from Sardinia to Naples or Naples to Sardinia.Either one arrives from
NYC too early or too late. Maybe a Cruise is better from...
Forum: Europe August 22nd, 2007, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By teak
Alitalia NY Q

I ahve a 6 hour stop over in New York, will most airlines let you on
earlier if they have extra room for a passanger?

Thanks
Teak
Forum: USA & Canada August 13th, 2007, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 2
Posted By teak
Travel Insurence

Where can I buy Travelers life insurance on line. I am 72 and going to
florida and if anything happens, i'd like to be insured to leave my
family something.

Thanks
Terry
Forum: Europe August 7th, 2007, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By teak
cheapness

It is nice to pinch, but I found the bus ahs been eliminated to most
Air Ports for a shuttle train. They are all pricey. Newark Liberty
charges $7.00 Philly $11:Round Trip on R7.

$7? I can take a...
Forum: Europe July 24th, 2007, 01:17 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By teak
Are there any Inexpensive flights in europe? Gran Termini?

Ouit side Ryan Air are there any inexpensive carriers in Europe. Last
year it was easy to get to Alghero in Sardinia, now the planes land at
night and there is not rip from Rome.

Also, how can...
Forum: Europe July 11th, 2007, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By teak
Has anyone tried jajah?

Has any tried thsi service? Jahjah? http://www.jajah.com . I wonder if
one can make calls from Europe with there cell with this?

teak
Forum: Europe July 8th, 2007, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By teak
Calling from europe with cell

I have a virgin moble. Are there any calling cards I can use to call
the USA while in Europe? I know I will be out of range, but I hear we
can call home even with Cells and other cards.

Thanks
teak
Forum: Europe June 4th, 2007, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By teak
Philadelphia Airport

I am going toi Italy in August. I need a ride from South Jersey to
Philly. Are there any inexpensive Airport shuttles from South Jersey
to Philly Airport?

teak
Forum: Europe April 26th, 2007, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By teak
Alitalia

I can check my itinerary on line with Delta. How do I do it with
Alitalia?

Thanks
Teak
Forum: Europe April 26th, 2007, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By teak
Alitialia

How do I check for confirmation online. Delta makes it easy. I cannot
find one for Alitalia.

Thanks
Teak
Forum: Europe April 16th, 2007, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 8
Posted By teak
Orbitz/One Last Q

So, I am supposing that one prints out the reciet, and the day of the
flight, one goes to the Airline counter, shows the reciet and the
person prints out the tickets aty the counter. Does anyone call...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31