Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: Cruises September 22nd, 2007, 01:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
New Free Cruise Community Website - Share photos, videos, make friends free

On Sep 20, 8:21 am, wrote:
On Sep 18, 8:34 am, wrote:

Hey everyone,

I have started a new free community for cruisers and are looking...
Forum: Cruises September 22nd, 2007, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 245
Posted By [email protected]
What's your biggest pet peeve when cruising?

Mine would have to be those who hog chairs with towels and then you
see the towels sitting on empty chairs throughout the day. As far as
I am concerned if you aren't in the chair for about 15...
Forum: Cruises September 20th, 2007, 01:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 72
Posted By [email protected]
Photos: Azamara Journey to Bermuda

On Sep 19, 7:27 pm, Charles wrote:
I have put up a photo album of pictures I took on the September 1,2007
sailing of the Azamara Journey to Bermuda. Go to:

Forum: Cruises September 20th, 2007, 01:21 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises

On Sep 18, 8:34 am, wrote:
Hey everyone,

I have started a new free community for cruisers and are looking for
some cruisers who share the same passion for cruising...
Forum: Cruises September 18th, 2007, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 30
Posted By [email protected]
Ratings for Princess?

On Sep 18, 11:31 am, Becca wrote:
notaguru wrote:
We were just told that this is the best of the best. Is it?

Thanks

You will never get us to agree on which cruise...
Forum: Cruises September 18th, 2007, 01:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
New Free Cruise Community Website - Share photos, videos, make friends free

Hey everyone,

I have started a new free community for cruisers and are looking for
some cruisers who share the same passion for cruising as myself. The
site is brand new, but is free for everyone. ...
Forum: Cruises September 18th, 2007, 01:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Just back B2B cruses Majesty & Liberty !!

On Sep 2, 10:42 am, wrote:
Hi just back from our B2Bcruiseson the Majesty & Liberty of the seascruises!! We stayed 4 nights at the Lago Mar resort on the beach in
Ft Lauderdale...
Forum: Cruises September 18th, 2007, 01:21 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises

On Sep 2, 10:42 am, wrote:
Hi just back from our B2Bcruiseson the Majesty & Liberty of the seascruises!! We stayed 4 nights at the Lago Mar resort on the beach in
Ft Lauderdale...
Forum: Cruises September 18th, 2007, 01:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Azamara Journey pictures

On Sep 16, 2:19 pm, Sue and Kevin Mullen wrote:
Here are our pictures of the Azamar Journey, Sept. 1st sailing. Just
click on "Azamara Journey - Bermuda" to see the...
Forum: Cruises September 18th, 2007, 01:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 30
Posted By [email protected]
Ratings for Princess?

On Sep 17, 11:33 pm, "Tom K" wrote: