Showing results 1 to 25 of 250
Search took 0.36 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: John Sisker
Forum: Cruises August 3rd, 2007, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By John Sisker
'ADOPT A RIVET'

To Whom It May Concern:

We received this information from The Queen Mary Foundation and thought it
would be of interest to this newsgroup as well.

Happy sailing,
John Sisker, SHIP-TO-SHORE CRUISE...
Forum: Cruises August 2nd, 2007, 12:45 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By John Sisker
CELEBRATION THROUGHOUT 2008 FOR THE LEGENDARY DELTA QUEEN

To Whom It May Concern:

We received this from Majestic American Line and thought it would be of
interest to this newsgroup as well.

Happy sailing,
John Sisker, SHIP-TO-SHORE CRUISE AGENCY®
(714)...
Forum: Cruises August 1st, 2007, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 43
Posted By John Sisker
Orlando to Port Canaveral transportation

Frank,

You might want to check out Orlando Shuttles at
http://www.orlandoshuttles.com/x-rez/home.php, or you can e-mail then at
. Maybe that would help.

Likewise, I...
Forum: Cruises August 1st, 2007, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 43
Posted By John Sisker
Orlando to Port Canaveral transportation

Frank,

You might want to check out Orlando Shuttles at
http://www.orlandoshuttles.com/x-rez/home.php, or you can e-mail then at
. Maybe that would help.

Likewise, I...
Forum: Cruises July 31st, 2007, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By John Sisker
Gifts @ Sea Registry

To Whom It May Concern:

We received this from Royal Caribbean International and thought it would be
of interest to this newsgroup as well.

Happy sailing,
John Sisker, SHIP-TO-SHORE CRUISE...
Forum: Cruises July 29th, 2007, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 17
Posted By John Sisker
New Smoking Policy

Don't worry George, your intended sarcasm, and smug arrogance, is coming
through big time. By your choosing to simply repeat, at least to this
degree, what we all already knew, at least this gave...
Forum: Cruises July 29th, 2007, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 67
Posted By John Sisker
Quality of NCL Hawaiian cruises

With people like Tom, venting their personal vendettas at me and others,
it's easy to see why the cruise lines themselves don't consider this
newsgroup a viable source in their decision making...
Forum: Cruises July 29th, 2007, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 67
Posted By John Sisker
NCL Hawaiian cruise is the best!

Inspector Gadget,

Just goes to show, we can't believe everything we read - especially here on
this newsgroup. As I said earlier, my wife and I enjoyed Hawaii via NCL on
the Pride of Aloha, on...
Forum: Cruises July 28th, 2007, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 17
Posted By John Sisker
New Smoking Policy

To Whom It May Concern:

We received this information from the trades and thought it would be of
interest to this newsgroup as well.

Happy sailing,
John Sisker, SHIP-TO-SHORE CRUISE AGENCY®
(714)...
Forum: Cruises July 28th, 2007, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By John Sisker
Costa: Record Number of Passengers

To Whom It May Concern:

We received this press release from Costa Cruise Line and thought it would
be of interest to this newsgroup as well.

Happy sailing,
John Sisker, SHIP-TO-SHORE CRUISE...
Forum: Cruises July 28th, 2007, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 67
Posted By John Sisker
Quality of NCL Hawaiian cruises

Warren,

I don't get it? Oh, on the contraire! And it appears that many others get it
as well. Yet, we simply continue to slip further and further away from the
main topic of NCL America/Hawaii...
Forum: Cruises July 27th, 2007, 06:35 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By John Sisker
San Pedro Car Rental?

Bruce,

Try Enterprise Car Rental at:
233 N HARBOR BL., STE. D
SAN PEDRO, CA 90731-2209
Tel.: (310) 548-8060
(including free pick-up from the cruise ship dock)

The San Pedro Cruise Ship Dock is...
Forum: Cruises July 27th, 2007, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 67
Posted By John Sisker
Quality of NCL Hawaiian cruises

Chrissy,

Since you alone seem to really know what's going on here, I think responding
through you would make better sense. You read the latest response as well as
I have, yet seemingly the memory...
Forum: Cruises July 25th, 2007, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By John Sisker
SS UNITED STATES UPDATE

To Whom It May Concern:

We received this information from The Queen Mary Foundation / Steamship
Historical Society of America and thought it would be of interest to this
newsgroup as well.

Happy...
Forum: Cruises July 25th, 2007, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By John Sisker
QUEEN MARY WINE CRUSH FESTIVAL

To Whom It May Concern:

We received this information from The Queen Mary Foundation and thought it
would be of interest to this newsgroup as well.

Happy sailing,
John Sisker, SHIP-TO-SHORE CRUISE...
Forum: Cruises July 25th, 2007, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 67
Posted By John Sisker
Quality of NCL Hawaiian cruises

George,

Glad you choose to keep score. We can always count on you for that.
Apparently, you have missed a few of my latest responses, for I did not
include my signature line at all. Yet, I doubt...
Forum: Cruises July 25th, 2007, 02:09 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 67
Posted By John Sisker
Quality of NCL Hawaiian cruises

Said before, but obviously now worth repeating. I would be inclined to
respond to Tom K. if he were actually offering objective suggestions or even
constructive criticism, even if he thinks that...
Forum: Cruises July 24th, 2007, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 67
Posted By John Sisker
Quality of NCL Hawaiian cruises

It is indeed interesting how some who have been away for awhile, the first
thing they try to do upon their return to this newsgroup is simply stir up
the pot, instead of offering anything of real...
Forum: Cruises July 24th, 2007, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 33
Posted By John Sisker
Western Caribbean Excursions

Dan,

The price for the Atlantis Submarine in Cozumel is actually $79 pp for
adults and $45.00 pp for Children. Check it out yourself on their own
Website at...
Forum: Cruises July 24th, 2007, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By John Sisker
Fine Art Photographer Aboard The Queen Mary

To Whom It May Concern:

We received this information from The Queen Mary Foundation and thought it
would be of interest to this newsgroup as well.

Happy sailing,
John Sisker, SHIP-TO-SHORE CRUISE...
Forum: Cruises July 24th, 2007, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By John Sisker
CRYSTAL CRUISES ADDS THIRD BERTHS

To Whom It May Concern:

We received this information from Crystal Cruises and thought it would be of
interest to this newsgroup as well.

Happy sailing,
John Sisker, SHIP-TO-SHORE CRUISE...
Forum: Cruises July 22nd, 2007, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 67
Posted By John Sisker
Quality of NCL Hawaiian cruises

Tom K.,

I would be inclined to respond if you were actually offering objective
suggestions or even constructive criticism, but since you have brought this
to the level of sarcasm, innuendos and...
Forum: Cruises July 21st, 2007, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By John Sisker
Guest Letter for Open Seating

To Whom It May Concern:

We received this information from Royal Caribbean International and our
affiliate, and thought it would be of interest to this newsgroup as well.

Happy sailing,
John...
Forum: Cruises July 21st, 2007, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 16
Posted By John Sisker
Very Strange Phone Call

I too thought George's listing of his entire phone conservation with this
gentleman on this newsgroup, was not only tacky and uncalled for, but in
extremely poor taste. It actually makes no sense...
Forum: Cruises July 21st, 2007, 02:52 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 67
Posted By John Sisker
Quality of NCL Hawaiian cruises

Jeff,

It is indeed good to know that at least a few others can see the stupidity
of some who think those with the most cruises under their belt are the only
ones with enough creditability to know...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 250