Showing results 1 to 25 of 250
Search took 0.98 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ermalee[_2_]
Forum: Cruises January 2nd, 2008, 03:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 23
Posted By Ermalee[_2_]
Parasailing

grandma Rosalie wrote:
On Jan 2, 1:30 am, BrianK wrote:

On 12/31/2007 9:50 PM jimbobjoe did the "neutron dance", then made
these writings: There are 4 of us...
Forum: Cruises December 25th, 2007, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By Ermalee[_2_]
Merry Christmas

Nonnymus wrote:
Merry Christmas to all of you.

Nonny

Same to you, Nonny, and to all the Nonnys, big and little.
Don't know how you found time to post. Last I heard, there were noisy
little...
Forum: Cruises December 25th, 2007, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By Ermalee[_2_]
Cruises From Santa Anyone?

RICK DAVIS wrote:
Ermalee must have been a very good girl this year.

Either that or Santa believed that I was.
Also got a GPS that I will master before the day ends.
You don't want to know...
Forum: Cruises December 25th, 2007, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 17
Posted By Ermalee[_2_]
weight gain

Dory Samuels wrote:

Thanks Rick......you have all sensible ideas. I always do stairs but
intend to do more in the gym each day. I like your idea of doing the
buffet ONE TIME and enjoying all...
Forum: Cruises December 25th, 2007, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By Ermalee[_2_]
Cruises From Santa Anyone?

RICK DAVIS wrote:

Did Santa bring anyone a Cruise this year for Christmas?

Yes!

Ermalee ---red, white and blue box is under the tree
Forum: Cruises December 25th, 2007, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By Ermalee[_2_]
P&O Cruises

wrote:
On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 09:59:17 +0000, "Phil M." wrote:

Hi, my wife and I are considering a cruise on the new P&O Ventura which
is due to...
Forum: Cruises December 24th, 2007, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Ermalee[_2_]
Becca...George...Erm

F. wrote:
Merry Christmas

Thank you Fred. And a very Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you
and yours.

Ermalee
Forum: Cruises December 24th, 2007, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By Ermalee[_2_]
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Jr. wrote:

Merry Christmas to all!

We said in 13 days!

Can't wait!!

You sail in 13 days? What ship?
Forum: Cruises December 24th, 2007, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 37
Posted By Ermalee[_2_]
Carnival Spirit best trip ever!

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

"Charles" wrote in message

In article...
Forum: Cruises December 24th, 2007, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 17
Posted By Ermalee[_2_]
medical insurance with pre-existing conditions

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

"clint" wrote in message

My cow was rejected for travel insurance as "morbidly obese" hell, I...
Forum: Cruises December 24th, 2007, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 19
Posted By Ermalee[_2_]
WHOO HOO!!!! GGC2008 Adventure of the Seas

Becca wrote:
Jean O'Boyle wrote:

Talked to Erm this afternoon, Becca, and she is a bit worse than she
was yesterday...but she has Bill bringing her soup and Millie is there
fussing...
Forum: Cruises December 24th, 2007, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 51
Posted By Ermalee[_2_]
Traveling light

Cruise Crazy wrote:

What is roll-aboard luggage?

~~DORIS~~
________ / /___/ /___/ /_________
\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Carnival...
Forum: Cruises December 24th, 2007, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 15
Posted By Ermalee[_2_]
Review (LONG): Empress OTS 11 nt Southern Caribbean

Charles wrote:
In article , Ermalee
wrote:

Doris, back in the last century (around the late 60's) I had pink...
Forum: Cruises December 23rd, 2007, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 15
Posted By Ermalee[_2_]
Review (LONG): Empress OTS 11 nt Southern Caribbean

Ermalee wrote:

Cruise Crazy wrote:

What a wonderful, refreshing review.

Seriously thinking of dying my hair pink and meeting more young people.
Now if I could just disguise the...
Forum: Cruises December 23rd, 2007, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises

Cruise Crazy wrote:
What a wonderful, refreshing review.

Seriously thinking of dying my hair pink and meeting more young people.
Now if I could just disguise the wrinkles.

~~DORIS~~
Forum: Cruises December 22nd, 2007, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By Ermalee[_2_]
Norwegian Gem

Peg Caldwell-Ott wrote:
In just a few hours, Derek and I will make our bi-annual pilgrimage
across town to the Passenger Ship Terminal and board the Norwegian Gem
for our Christmas cruise. We...
Forum: Cruises December 22nd, 2007, 02:16 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 19
Posted By Ermalee[_2_]
WHOO HOO!!!! GGC2008 Adventure of the Seas

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
ANSWERED IN LINE:
"George Leppla" wrote in message

You re welcome... and it seems that people from...
Forum: Cruises December 20th, 2007, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 108
Posted By Ermalee[_2_]
Viking Cruisers Return

RICK DAVIS wrote:
Hi Jean, The Captain kept about 200 miles away from Olga. When we
docked in San Juan (first port) I would say only about 75-100 people
showed up for dinner in the Silver...
Forum: Cruises December 20th, 2007, 04:39 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 19
Posted By Ermalee[_2_]
WHOO HOO!!!!

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

"Ermalee" wrote in message

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

Santa came to our house early and...
Forum: Cruises December 20th, 2007, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 108
Posted By Ermalee[_2_]
Viking Cruisers Return

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

"Jeff" wrote in message

I like barf bags....they are helpful to take extra desserts back to...
Forum: Cruises December 20th, 2007, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 19
Posted By Ermalee[_2_]
WHOO HOO!!!!

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
Santa came to our house early and delivered the docs for George Leppla's
GGC2008 on the Adventure of the Seas on Jan.20th ...and there were other
goodies in that big box!...
Forum: Cruises December 18th, 2007, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Ermalee[_2_]
Carnival Valet Prices

Rick wrote:
The self service washers and dryers on Carnival are now $2 for each
use. Washers run 30 mins. and dryers 45 mins. Detergent is sold in
the laundry room. Make sure you have...
Forum: Cruises December 18th, 2007, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 31
Posted By Ermalee[_2_]
E-docs... what do you think?

George Leppla wrote:
Now that most of the cruise lines have some sort of way to produce E-tickets
instead of the traditional paper tickets, I was wondering how people feel
about E-docs in...
Forum: Cruises December 18th, 2007, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 51
Posted By Ermalee[_2_]
Traveling light

George Leppla wrote:
"Charles" wrote

What size bag was it? I don't see how you got all this into a carry on
bag. Was the blazer in the bag? Dress shoes in the...
Forum: Cruises December 17th, 2007, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 108
Posted By Ermalee[_2_]
Viking Cruisers Return

Jean O'Boyle wrote: