Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: CARMEN
Forum: Europe November 10th, 2009, 08:51 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 7
Posted By CARMEN
Tours to South Africa.

I still offer Tours to South Africa at a reasonable price including a
Air-con Vehicle, Good Accommodation on a B&B Basis.Registered Guides.
Meet and Greet at the Airport. Guided Tours to any place in...
Forum: Travel Marketplace July 13th, 2009, 08:41 AM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By CARMEN
Budget Tours in South Africa.

The Economic Crisis is putting us all in a pinch! But you can still
travel if you really want to.. I can arrange any Budget Tour for you
to South Africa. You don't have to stay in the most expensive...
Forum: Europe June 3rd, 2009, 10:58 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By CARMEN
FIFA Confederation Cup. SA.

I have the very fortunate position to drive one of the teams around in
SA during the Confederations Cup... Watch this Soccer Event during
June 2009.... Here's looking at you!!!
Forum: Africa May 29th, 2009, 08:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 1
Posted By CARMEN
Welcome to South Africa.

Come to South Africa. I am a well-known and trusted Tourist Guide with
30 Years experience to take you on any tour of your choice. I will
meet and greet you at the Airport. arrange transfers and...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered May 25th, 2009, 08:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By CARMEN
Fantastic holiday on the MSC Melody.

I have just returned from a cruise in Italy with the MSC Melody.. If
though the ship is old and small, the Captain and Staff were
fantastic, the ship was always sparkling clean and the...
Forum: USA & Canada March 24th, 2009, 09:01 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
Posted By CARMEN
Visit us in South Africa.

I am a Registered and Qualified Tourist Guide. For those who don't
need a Travel Agent and book everything via the Net; give me a call
24/7. For Individual Travellers and Small groups @ only $USD...
Forum: Europe March 15th, 2009, 09:01 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By CARMEN
NATURE SCHOOL FOR AIDS ORPHANS IN SOUTH AFRICA.

Thankyou for the wonderful response that I have recieved for my Nature
School.. The contributions are going to help me eventually achieve my
goal.. but there is still a long way to go.. to USD$ 60...
Forum: Europe March 6th, 2009, 02:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By CARMEN
Nature School for Aid Orphans in South Africa.

I would like to start a Nature School for little children in rural
areas and aids orphans that have no means of learning about Animals,
trees and flowers. I would like to sponser this and buy a Mini...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered March 5th, 2009, 09:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By CARMEN
NATURE SCHOOL FOR AIDS ORPHANS IN SOUTH AFRICA.

I am Carmen and many of you across the world have read my comments on
Google. I have been a Tourist Guide for 30 years and feel it is time
to give something back to my country. I would like to start...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered February 15th, 2009, 07:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By CARMEN
South Africa - 2000 and Shine.

Come and visit us in Sunny South Africa. Things - they are a
Happening!!!! Small Individual Groups. Visit Soweto, See the Big 6,
enjoy ours Beaches. All for only $US 150.00 p/p/per day.
Includes B&B,...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered February 15th, 2009, 07:41 AM Posted to rec.travel.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By CARMEN
South Africa - 2000 and Shine.

Come and visit us in Sunny South Africa. Things - they are a
Happening!!!! Small Individual Groups. Visit Soweto, See the Big 6,
enjoy ours Beaches. All for only $US 150.00 p/p/per day.
Includes B&B,...
Forum: Travel Marketplace January 30th, 2009, 09:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By CARMEN
Visit SA - 2010 World Soccer Cup!

Hi there! Come to South Africa and see what's happening in our
fantastic country. I can organise all your accommodation and travel
arrangements.. Give me a call. For less than $120.00 a day..
Forum: Travel Marketplace March 30th, 2008, 08:31 AM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By CARMEN
New Experience in SA.

Get away from the Rat race. Come and spend your vacation in an African
Village. Tend the Goats. Fetch water for the evening meal. No TV or
Internet or Mobile phone. Just Peace and Quiet. Sleep in a...
Forum: Europe March 30th, 2008, 08:23 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By CARMEN
New Experience in SA

Want to get away from the Rat Race? Come and spend your Vacation in an
African Xhosa village. Live the way Mandela did as a child. Fetch
water to cook the evening meal. Listen to the Women's Folk...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered March 30th, 2008, 07:49 AM Posted to rec.travel.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By CARMEN
New Experience in South Africa.

Do you really want to experience Africa?? Come and live with the Xhosa
People in a African Village.
The way Mandela grew up in the world. Tend the goats, go and fetch
water to cook the evening meal....
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered January 1st, 2008, 11:08 AM Posted to rec.travel.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By CARMEN
WILDLIFE IN SOUTH AFRICA.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ATTACKED BY A 18-MONTH OLD LEOPARD WHILE COLLECTING
A SAMPLE OF POOP FOR YOUR EXAMS AS A FIELDGUIDE IN SOUTH AFRICA?? YEAH
YEAH!!! BLAH,BLAH, BLAH!! BEEN THERE, DONE THAT, GOT THE...
Forum: Europe January 1st, 2008, 10:29 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By CARMEN
WILDLIFE IN SOUTH AFRICA.

TO ALL THE CRAZY PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO HAVE DONE AND SEEN IT ALL AND
HAVE THE T-SHIRT. BUT HAS ANYONE TALKED TO A HYENA CALLED TRELLY,
RIDDEN A MALE OSTRICH; COLLECTED POOP FROM A 18 MONTH OLD...
Forum: Travel Marketplace January 1st, 2008, 10:17 AM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By CARMEN
WILDLIFE IN SOUTH AFRICA.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK JIM AND JOYCELYN FROM THE USA FOR THE KIND
WISHES. THANKS SO MUCH. GETTING BACK TO THE WILDLIFE. YEAH, YEAH,
EVERYBODY WATCHES DISCOVERY CHANNEL. SO WHAT. BUT WHO HAS, EXCEPT...
Forum: Travel Marketplace December 30th, 2007, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By CARMEN
HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR 2008.

HERE IS WISHING EVERYBODY A HAPPY NEW YEAR WITH BEST WISHES FROM
CARMEN IN SOUTH AFRICA.
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered December 20th, 2007, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By CARMEN
Vacations in South Africa.

You have seen and done it all. So. What is so special about South
Africa?? The greatest Man on earth lives there. Nelson Mandela. The
World Soccer Cup is happening there in 2010. We have 8 hours...
Forum: Europe December 20th, 2007, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By CARMEN
Vacation in South Africa. Self drive Packages.

Leave the Rat Race behind. Do your own thing. Drive yourself around
the country side. We will help you make the necessary arrangements for
a fraction of the price. No agent fees!!!!
Forum: Travel Marketplace December 20th, 2007, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By CARMEN
VACATION IN SOUTH AFRICA. SELF DRIVE PACKAGES.

Leave the Rat Race behind. Do your own thing. Hire a Car and drive
yourself around the country side. Contact us for more details. We"ll
help you arrange your own vacation in South Africa for a...
Forum: Europe December 19th, 2007, 06:35 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By CARMEN
ACCOMMODATION IN SOUTH AFRICA FOR 2010.

I would just like to say to Martin. Don't worry. The animals are safe
and very far away from all the Soccer Venues. I promise. Mach Dich
keine Sorgen. We have just purchased a fantastic Guesthouse...
Forum: Europe December 18th, 2007, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By CARMEN
COME SEE THE SOCCER IN AFRICA.

THEY PLAYED SOCCER IN GERMANY. NOW COME AND SEE HOW THE SOUTH AFRICANS
DO IT..MEET THE DIFFERENT PEOPLE LIVING IN S.A. ENJOY THE BEACHES &
WILDLIFE IN THE KRUGER NATIONAL PARK.DRINK BEER IN A SOWETO...
Forum: Travel Marketplace December 18th, 2007, 09:21 AM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By CARMEN
TOUR GUIDE IN SOUTH AFRICA.

THE WORLD SOCCER CUP IN SOUTH AFRICA. - 2010. A GREAT EVENT. THERE ARE
THOUSANDS OF TOUR OPERATORS AND TOUR GUIDES. BUT HOW MANY HAVE
TRAVELLED 3 MILLION KM'S IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY AND BEEN IN THE...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25