Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: GreenieLeBrun
Forum: Australia & New Zealand June 30th, 2009, 07:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 10
Posted By GreenieLeBrun
2/3 weeks in Western Australia and/or Tasmania

max11 wrote:
On 27 Giu, 14:05, Joseph Coulter wrote:
On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 02:09:50 -0700 (PDT), max11
wrote:

Thanks a lot guys for the...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand May 22nd, 2008, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 3
Posted By GreenieLeBrun
Best places in OZ for expats to live?

Dick Adams wrote:
Considering the cultural differences amongst ex-pats,
where would be the best places in OZ for ex-pats from
the following countries to live:

England ........

Ireland...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand April 23rd, 2008, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 10
Posted By GreenieLeBrun
Brisbane Hobart restaurants

Joseph Coulter wrote:
Caric wrote in news:0a824dd3-772b-4551-a7de-
:

On Mar 31, 11:16 am, Joseph Coulter...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand March 31st, 2008, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 10
Posted By GreenieLeBrun
Brisbane Hobart restaurants

Joseph Coulter wrote:
"GreenieLeBrun" wrote in news:fsp5jk$q55$1
@registered.motzarella.org:

I can recomend the Salamanca Inn (http://www.salamancainn.com.au/ ...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand March 30th, 2008, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 10
Posted By GreenieLeBrun
Brisbane Hobart restaurants

Joseph Coulter wrote:
How about it folks, an on topic thread for a change. I am looking for
some ideas for dinner in Brisbane staying Sofitel one night Mercure 2
and Hobart 2 nights somewhere...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand January 3rd, 2008, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 3
Posted By GreenieLeBrun
Best time to Visit

wrote:
Planning a two week trip in April -- can anyone tell me what the
weather will be like?

Temperature map for April...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand December 11th, 2007, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 15
Posted By GreenieLeBrun
Tasmania

wrote:
On Dec 7, 9:57 pm, kangaroo16 wrote:
On Sat, 08 Dec 2007 04:14:15 GMT, "AlmostBob"
wrote in
Forum: Australia & New Zealand December 2nd, 2007, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 15
Posted By GreenieLeBrun
Tasmania

Cactus wrote:
Hi folks I am a Canadian going to Australia next year at this time.
One thing I want to do is see Tasmania.
I think I will allot about a week. I am not sure whether to rent a
Forum: Australia & New Zealand October 31st, 2007, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 2
Posted By GreenieLeBrun
Tasmania, Info Please

West Aussie wrote:
We are heading for Tassie next Aug for 8 days, starting at Launceston
and finishing at Launceston. We plan to to hire a car and drive
ourselves, most likely staying at...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand September 9th, 2007, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 6
Posted By GreenieLeBrun
One week in Australia--where to go?

wrote:
Hello. I have a business trip that just came up in about a month to
Canberra. I'd like to take the following week (probably Sunday-
Friday) as vacation (hey, work...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand August 9th, 2007, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 5
Posted By GreenieLeBrun
Tourist Visa Info

wrote:
hi,
currently i'm working with a company. i will be applying for tourist
visa.
is it necessary to get any document from my current employer to be
sent along...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand August 7th, 2007, 06:57 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 2
Posted By GreenieLeBrun
Which visa is required??

KP wrote:
hello,

i am part of a team that will be holding an event in australia. The
main guy already has a business visa for 1yr. I need info as in which
visa should i apply for. Tourist,...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand July 10th, 2007, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 5
Posted By GreenieLeBrun
Travel in Australia

Janet Wilder wrote:
My husband and I are from Texas, USA. We have just booked a 14 day
cruise that leaves from Sydney on the 27th of October and returns
there on the 10th of November. It will...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand March 23rd, 2007, 06:11 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 7
Posted By GreenieLeBrun
Travelling from melbourne to adelaide - good places to stay on the way?

wrote in message
Hi,

I will be travelling from melbourne to adelaide over the course of a
week and would...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand March 11th, 2007, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 1
Posted By GreenieLeBrun
Tasmania for Christmas

"Diane and Dennis Reynolds" wrote in
message ...
We will be spending Christmas week in Tasmania and are...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand December 12th, 2006, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 3
Posted By GreenieLeBrun
Romantic anniversary weekend away three - four hours from Sydney?

wrote in message
In mid-April. New Caledonia? Fiji? Someplace in AUS/NZ?

A cottage in Battery Point (Hobart),...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand December 12th, 2006, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 1
Posted By GreenieLeBrun
Hostel Membership

"Russell Teale" wrote in message
Hi all,

I'm going to Oz in February for 6-7 months and will be staying in hostels.
Forum: Australia & New Zealand December 11th, 2006, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 1
Posted By GreenieLeBrun
Company sponsorship

wrote in message
Hi,

I have just started a job that is a 4 month contract and im here on a
working holiday...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand November 26th, 2006, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 1
Posted By GreenieLeBrun
any person who have SIR Visas and living in australia recently

"prachu" wrote in message
Actually I want to know that in SIR visas can we learn a new course
like...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand November 12th, 2006, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 13
Posted By GreenieLeBrun
Tasmania Accommodation needed and advice

Linda Hardy wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know of any reasonably priced accommodation places to stay for 1
or 2 nights for 5 adults, 2 couples and 1 single, in either:

Hobart or surrounding...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand October 19th, 2006, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 4
Posted By GreenieLeBrun
4 days 3 nights departing Sydney

Äz¦Ì¶º wrote:
coming Sat/Sun/Mon/Tue. Any idea? Probably driving out from Sydney due
to cost issue (more expensive flying and renting a car).

Would like to see sea of wildflowers/blooming...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand August 29th, 2006, 07:38 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 3
Posted By GreenieLeBrun
Tasmania in October

Don Cates wrote:
Hi all,
We are arriving in Hobart on October 13th and leasving from Launceston
on the 20th. We are driving and plan to hit Cradle Mountain in
between. I'm very interested in...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand August 18th, 2006, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 2
Posted By GreenieLeBrun
Must do´s for a family

Anders wrote:
We, 2 adults and 2 children (2 and 5 years), are planning a 4 week visit to
Australia
in October 2006.

Starting in Sydney, what is a recommended itinerary and what are the...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand August 14th, 2006, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 9
Posted By GreenieLeBrun
Perth Like Eastern Australia?

wrote:
Is Perth at all like eastern Australia? Is Perth in a desert climate
(low humidity, hot) while Sydney is like tropical rainforest (humid and
warm)? Are just as...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24